first shooting of my new rifle

Discussion in 'Mosin Nagant' started by Dallas rifleman, Aug 31, 2010.

1. Dallas rifleman

Dallas rifleman G&G Newbie

first outdoor shooting of the new rifle any one know of any places that aren't official ranges that you can shoot at already have a place planned but just in case I would to know of any other shooting spots

2. SwedeSteve

SwedeSteve Freedom Zealot Forum Contributor

Gonna be hard for us to know. Check the WA Forum and see if someone can help.

3. My back yard.
    Well, that's not quite accurate. Inasmuch as there is a soil conservation lake with a high earthen berm around it at the back of our place, I feel confident in shooting pistols. I'm hesitant to shoot rifles out there. After all, a bee might sting my butt just before I fire and cause me to send one downrange into someone's living room. That would put an end to an otherwise pleasant day of shooting.

Michael

4. Sober

Sober G&G Newbie

Nope and I've been searching for a couple months the only thing Ive heard of is out past Goldbar but apparently we cant shoot off Sultan Rd anymore. Call the parks department and ask em cause thats what ima have to do. Vise Versa If you hear of anywhere let me know cause Im not making a whole lot of progress in finding spots.