Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok...only five more posts and I'll be at 1,000. Can't believe how fast they've accumulated.

Between now and then I've got to think of something big to post for that milestone.

Oxford:nod:

·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
HOW ABOUT A KEGGER AT YOUR HOUSE???

·
Registered
17,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You're right Doglips. I've just been lurking along so far on the sidelines. Wait till I really get in gear on the backside of 1,000.

Also, Klaus had better pick up his pace because I'm only about 250+/- from him.

I'm still pondering what great words of wisdom I can post for my 1,000th post. Got any suggested topics for me? (ha)

Oxford

·
PUKHA DAWG
3,799 Posts
I'll do the luking around here. Thank you very much. :eek:

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Dang, I've been here as long as most...longer than some...guess, with my number of posts I am a real lurker.

Since I read a lot and make my points known on what I feel are important issues (with posts longer than just one sentence when I do) I guess you could say I do a lot more digesting....rather than regurgitating, lol.

Then again, I guess I'm not into figures.

·
Registered
17,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Quality is always better than quantity in my book.

However, it's up to someone else's opinion to determine which category they think it falls. (ha)

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
And your cruising Dale, compared to me. I hold out until I can think of something intelligent to say - OK, OK so none of it is very intelligent but I try.

Heck I'm coming right up on 300 - goes to show I have toooooo many honey-dos to do. What can I do about that, any ideas?

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
You could eat and swallow the honey-do list.

Or better yet, tell your wife, "Hon, I have just enough energy to make it to the computer. Anything more would keep us from ___________" (you fill in the blank, he he he he).

And, I hope, everyone realizes my comments before were totally tongue-in-cheek. I know I do have a rather dry sense of humor at times.

I don't mind that I am only in second gear with 660 plus posts.

I enjoy everyone else's posts.....regardless who by,...or what it's about. I'm just a fairly quiet guy by nature and it takes me a lot to say something.

I'm not the most knowledgable person when it comes to guns....and never will be. I like reading and learning. I can't express what I have learned while on here. It's a knowledge that is better than any formal education.

If I'm at a party I'm the one sitting there just taking everything in.......yepper....fer sure.

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
I was happy to hit 300 posts yesterday. I've tried to become more active on the forum. As for my wife, she doesn't mind me being on the forum. I always tell her, "It's either the forum, or I'll start looking at nude pics on some of those credit card sites that always pop up." She drops it after that! He He!!

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Good idea 1* - at least when I want to go shooting she is the first one in the truck - I'm lucky in that regard.
But if the list didn't get taken care of by me - well then our property would be condemned in short time - if I had anymore time to post - the Thought Police might be kicking down my door.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts