flagellomania friday!

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by billy, Sep 3, 2010.

1. billy

billy G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

i am fulsomely feeling floriforous this friday.
    (short day at work and a hot date tonite)

i want everybody to have a swell weekend!

2. White Rook

White Rook G&G Evangelist

I can't wait until this day is over. I'm off all of next week. I am going shooting Tuesday and the rest of the week I will take day to day...

3. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

My day is done...got off @ 6am...go back Tues @ 8pm....yay!

4. texnmidwest

texnmidwest Sir Loin of Beef Forum Contributor

I must sit pleasantly inconspicuous at an industry seminar my company is paying for and the host for this Continuing Educational event "forgot" to invite me to.

In other words, I am crashing the party!

5. billy

need a wrestling mask?

6. 338RUM

338RUM G&G Evangelist

Billy, you are one of the reasons I like this site so much, your threads are like the Comedy Central of TV! I hope you have a great day today as well and good luck on that date... just remember... no glove no love!!! LOL I can't wait for my day to end as I will be moving to another job site. MORE CHANGE!!! I love it...

7. SwedeSteve

SwedeSteve Freedom Zealot Forum Contributor

Everyone have a great weekend !!

8. billy

ok fellas.
    i need some dating advice pronto.
    i am fresh out of dapper dan pomade.
    is it ok to use fop?
    also
    it seems i am out of aqua velva
    will hai karate do?

9. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

i don't have hair all i do is run a damp cloth over me dome:D

to impress the lady take her to dinner, and not the the drive thru, go inside and be gentlmanly take her tray to the drop off point upon leaving:biglaugh:

10. Alan Duke

Alan Duke G&G Evangelist

I only got a little Bute 33 and Old spice.
    May have a bottle of Chaps around here.
    I'll check.

11. White Rook

White Rook G&G Evangelist

I think Brute would get you to third base....Instead of Fop maybe a little Slick 50 would do better...

12. Alan Duke

Alan Duke G&G Evangelist

Just dab on a little cosmoline.

13. billy

should i tell her it's ok if she puts TWO puddin cups on her tray?
    or would that leave her feeling like she owes me something?

14. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

your good if they are Rasberry Jello. if you offer the chocolate covered apple sauce she may get suspicious. if she eats your tray 1st then hers ala , John Blutarsky then a trip to Motel 6 is in order.

15. Just be kind to her guide dog and you're halfway there!

16. Bigfoot

Bigfoot G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Afton NY
    Good luck Billy! i can't give you much advice on a hottie date as its been a while LOL! GO GETT ER TIGER, just don't get caught drueling !!!!!!

17. Cyrano

Cyrano Resident Curmudgeon Forum Contributor

New York
    billy, If you're a Dapper Dan man it is not okay to use Fop. However, it is okay to use Dixie Peach Pomade instead of Dapper Dan.

However, I'm sure Honey wouldn't mind if Frozone loaned you a bottle of Hai Karate. He must have a secret stash of the stuff somewhere - or maybe just access to a time machine.

AND WHEN ARE THE PROGRAMMERS GOING TO FIX THIS COCKAMAMIE POSTING PROBLEM SO WE DON'T HAVE TO INSERT HTML CODES ANY MORE?

Last edited: Sep 3, 2010
  18. Alan Duke

Alan Duke G&G Evangelist

OH....THATS JUST COLD. :eek:uch:

19. Paul T

Paul T G&G Newbie

For the hair you need Marvel Mistery Oil. If you have gray hair it will cover that and allow you to run a comb through with out picking up those pesky metal shavings.At dinner, don't lick her spork and wipe it on your H&K t-shirt, That shows disrepect to fire arms in general.A nice after dinner movie like "Forbidden Plannet or This Island Earth" is acceptible.If she doesn't like the choice she probably wasn't ment for you anyway.And to finish off the evenong, a 50 mph top down run in the slug to the nearest truck stop fot that late night cherry pie a-la-mode with nuts and whipped cream.

20. wily1

wily1 G&G Addict Forum Contributor

You all have a safe Labour Day Weekend! I for one am heading back to work tomorrow for 2 days/2 nights, but working the holiday is double time and a half. Going to be a busy month with getting drawn for Archery Elk and moving at the end of the month. Not too far from where I am but a bit bigger.