Flori-duh

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Rave, Sep 11, 2002.

1. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

Yup,that's what they are calling it on the front page of the tampa Tribune.On tv they said on voting station in liberty city didn't open until 4:00pm,dand it's hard to get good help!
    According to the media most of the problem is in South Florida in the same counties as before,same counties,just different problems.
    I call it S.O.S.:D :D :D

2. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

DEJAVU ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!

i heard on the radio that janet (wheres the barbicue sauce)reno is going to ask for a recount!!! going to be another lawyer/media free for all!!!

3. Calvin

Calvin G&G Evangelist

Geez, Louise! You've got to be kidding! And to think that Florida carries all of those electorial votes.:mad: :confused:

4. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

What a waste of sunshine and somewhat fresh air! Hey, Kalifornia is all screwed up too! Maybe sunshine really is bad for you! :confused:

5. Doglips

Doglips Guest

Ok sure we cant count...vote ect...but unlike NY we DID NOT elect Hillary Clinton :)

6. Calvin

Calvin G&G Evangelist

THERE'S a demand for a recount if there ever was one!!

:nod:

7. I heard from a reliable source that said if Reno got (gets it on recount) then Bill Klinton is gonna be her legal advisor.....no chit!

I thought that was a gimme.

I think Florida is a great state.

It's too bad it quickly becoming the same reputation as California and a playground for the extreme liberals.

It was only ten years ago Florida residents said 'No way!" and here it is knocking on their door....dang!

Who's next? Texas? Idaho? Arizona? Who knows?!

Then, there'll be a state name change....perhaps......New Florida?

Last edited: Sep 11, 2002
  8. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

:rolleyes: It's not our fault...It's all those old Liberals from New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Jersey, & Illinois etc moving down here after they retire...:eek: :nod:they say Florida is the Yankee state of the South :p

9. Lots of old retired folks in Florida....its Gods waiting room.

10. SPOCAHP ANAR

SPOCAHP ANAR G&G Enthusiast

Its funny that all those liberal yankees retire to Florida because there is no income tax for retirees, yet they still vote for the tax and spend liberals that they love!

hippocrite effin hippocrites

11. Watch this

Howdy Phacopsrana,

The do as you feel gimmie generation is only gonna make the problem worse.... :eek:

Just tax them codgers and watch em turn 180 on voting tax n spend. They vote that way as the tax n spend lott got them tax exempt and promise to keep em that way.

:stupid: They should all wear shirts with this on it.LOL!

12. Rock

Rock Guest

How do they count an electronic vote? Without a paper ballot all you have is a computer readout, and we know they cant rig that...

13. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

What the heck do you expect?These are people that are from an area that is voting heavily for Janet Reno! DANG!
    Now whenever folks runacross someone that might not be too bright thay are going to say"Wassa matta you boy,you from South Florida or somethin'?"
    Guess us Floridians can't argue with that too much either.Just please give us a break and not judge us all by those liberal Reno supporters,as they be a pack o' morons.

:nod: :nod: :nod: :D :D :D :D :nod: :nod: :nod:

14. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

We never had any of this crap before they created the famous "moter voter",which means when you get a drivers license you also become a registered voter. they claim it was to increase the pool of potential jury duty folks.
    Oh heck,it is getting so bad they will probably just quit voting at all and just slide into anarchy and the moron will inharit the earth,yeah,right.the folks with brains and guns will always win in the end,that's just the way it is,then we will start all over.
    :D :D :D :D