Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Super Moderator
14,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently acquired a used FN5.7x28 pistol. Love the feel of it. Only problem was the mag release. Once you pushed it to eject the mag, it stayed that way. You would have to put the magazine in, hold it in and then press the mag release back the other way. It would probably have worked fine as it was, but I kept having this recurring dream about me shooting it at a bad guy and the clip smashing my pinky toe.

So, I sent it to FN. About two months ago. Haven't seen it yet. How hard can it be to replace a spring. I did ask them to give it a 'lookover' to make sure everything was working right, but they emailed me and said that was done in about 5 days. Now they're emailing me and telling me they're waiting on the part. How long can a spring take? This is getting frustrating!

Anyone else have FN problems?

· Registered
100 Posts
I have the FNX 40 and I like it. It came with 3 - 14 round mags. That is my 3 40 the other 2 are S&W. I reload for them this way I can shoot a lot more. I started to cast my own bullets for all of my hand guns.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.