close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FN Kits

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Paul I, Mar 24, 2002.

1. Paul I

Paul I G&G Newbie

Is it worth geting the kits from Tapco to build a gun,or just buy from the gunstore. I have 3 star pistols I could trade in.

Thanks Paule

2. beaurt

beaurt G&G Newbie

I have heard many good reviews of the TAPCO G1 kits. I hear they have generally rough finishes, but it sounds like the majority of them have good bores and inner parts. I have one on order and keeping my fingers crossed for a decent kit.

3. There has been a lot of talk about the TAPCO kits over at www.falfiles.com, probably worth checking out if you're at all interested in one. Everything being said over there is generally good.

4. hipowr

hipowr G&G Newbie

NE PA
    Its definitely worth it. I recently built a DSA G1 refinished kit on an Imbel receiver. This thing really shoots well, and I learned a lot doing it. The DSA refinished kits look more like new rifles the parts kits, and are darn reasonable in price www.dsarms.com. Here are some pics of my creation.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Hey Paul, what kind of star pistols do you have and what do you want to trade for ? I may have one extra G-1 kit to trade if the deal is good . E-MAIL me if interested.
    Hi HAL B. , nice to see ya , got the mail.Yeah I guess that I am hooked on FAL's ,hahahahahaaa.........