Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Premium Member
That is a lot of moving around. I had no idea a firearm would have been shuffled around so many times.

Since 03-15- 2002
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Digging a little deeper.
The pistol apparently spent time here. I doubt on display, probably in storage. Got to learn a bit more about Army center of military history

The Army Museum Enterprise (AME) a first-class enterprise that efficiently and effectively captures, preserves, displays, and presents the material culture and heritage of the Army now and into the future. It will present and interpret the Army's history in innovative ways to accomplish its mission. The museums tie us to our military and civilian communities, maintain and showcase Army customs and traditions through preservation, and inform and influence military and civilian researchers and decision makers alike. The AME is a unique and invaluable resource for Army strategic communication and civil-military relations.

Premium Member
Holy Macaroni, I would love to tour that museum. Based on the size one would need to dedicate 2 or 3 days to the visit and that might not even do it justice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts