• yes

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • no

Votes: 3 20.0%
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Made by D.C. Industries, These come with 2-30Rd. mags, mag pouch, bayonet, slant flash suppressor, flip up sight for grenade launcher attachment, and an original style under folder stock.

RETAIL: $689.00
#AK-M70
NOT FOR SALE IN CALIFORNIA

from http://www.southernohiogun.com/

·
YOU TALKIN' TO ME!?
21,223 Posts
I've had 10 AK's...4 at once...have a Bulgarian milled...don't like folders...had a preban Polytech side folder...beautiful rifle except for the folding stock.

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
What's REALLY sweet about those is the fact that they're made on the Yugo pattern with an RPK front trunion. I don't like underfolders, though sidefolders are cool.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Joe I remember what those cost before the AWB died :wave: thanks BRG3 I had my dealer order me one :right:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it'll be on layaway for awhile..so far in the last couple of weeks I've bought a Walther PPK/S and a Browning Hi Power..not to mention checkered Cocobolo grips for the Browning and a Galco SOB holster and Glaser Blue safety slugs for the Walther and two extra 12 round mags for my Sig 229 :guitar: :target:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the Browning and Walther are in the safe already :...: I don't even have room for the AK-47..got to start thinking about buying another safe

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
btw I had no plans on buying an AK-47...I was thinking about buying a Glock :right: then a Makarov

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
I have a nice little Chi-com. Beautiful wood and shoots great. My dad got it before the ban came on and stayed in the Peoples' Republic of Kalifornyuh.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BattleRifleG3 said:
they're made on the Yugo pattern with an RPK front trunion. I don't like underfolders, though sidefolders are cool.
I don't know what a trunion is and I didn't like their sidefolders..too much plastic..that underfolder looks like steel

BattleRifleG3 said:
you'll wonder why you bought any of the others.
I'm more into handguns..I just never did get into rifles..even when I go hunting..I grab my shotgun

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
NRAJOE said:
don't like folders...had a preban Polytech side folder...beautiful rifle except for the folding stock.
I wouldn't be interested in owning an AK-47 without a folding stock:assult:

·
Registered
992 Posts
I learned last night that CIA of Georgia Vermont has a U.S. made AK available. I also found out that they bought out Federal Arms of Fridley Mn. Many of us know Federal Arms for the flat top G3. The inforcement of the importation ban has little effect on CIA as they are buying U.S. made barrels & receivers.

"Life is too important to be taken seriously."

1 - 20 of 30 Posts