close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

For Klaus

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by jerry, Aug 9, 2002.

1. jerry

jerry Since 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    N-Joy

Last edited: Jul 14, 2007
  2. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Awwww, isn't that precious? :throwup: I'm sick of cats! My wife has 4 OF THEM!!!!

3. Cat....the other white meat. My ex had cats and they used to get me in a lot of trouble. Ever see a cat dance around with scotch tape on the pads of its feet? Its hilarious but not to cat lovers. They have no sense of humor when it comes to "playing" with the cat.

4. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

Anybody ever notice how roadkilled cats are never eaten by scavengers

5. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Ha! I'll have to try that Rattler! :right:

6. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Cat its in your eggroll :)

7. I have one cat and she is a great pet--14 years. And there are days she acts like a teenager. I will truly miss my freind when she is gone. I was never a feline person growing up.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2002
  8. Calvin

Calvin G&G Newbie

My wife has one and it drives me up the wall!!! We also have 2 dogs and 8 budgies and I would pay someone to take this goofy cat.
    Alan, I'm glad you love yours. Do you need/want another?!?!?!?

9. Calvin I'll be honest--I am not really a cat lover. I brought a baby kitten home 14 years ago for my son. Well she's been a part of the family ever since. Had her fixed a long time ago that help a lot. Indoor cat only. Unless you have them fixed they are just too hormonal. But thanks no more cats. And as far as being the boss over your cat--yeah right.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2002
  10. tommy

tommy G&G Enthusiast

well i have a list here it goes . i got 5 inside cats teddy/lucky/cookie/sammie/moonie. then i got 3 dogs two inside they are mollie a wienie dog rosie she is a registerd golden retriever. and kimo he is a registerd german sheperd he stays out side though.then i got 2 hermit crabs they names are Mr CRABS and stonie. and last but not least i got a african grey parrot his name is jimmie and boy does he talk

11. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

my cat's name is Junior she was a stray that started hanging around because I gave her water...she kills birds & rodents..she was neutered or spayed when she adopted my wife and I

12. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

has anybody else noticed that Klaus hasn't responded to this thread yet ?

13. jerry

USA
    I'm sure he's seen it. I put it up with him in mind because I wanted to get it on for the humor value and Klaus was the first to come to mind as someone who liked the cat family.

14. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

Jerry that avatar is that your baby ?...nobody said anything about my female cat's name either...

15. We have a two cats to keep mice down in the barn. They do come inside the house through the dog door. If they do their job, they're ok.

Has anyone else pondered how many kittens you can put into a empty caulking gun tube? And would they work as caulking?

Hud

16. Eric

Eric G&G Newbie

USA
    Do you remember the book, "A Thousand and one uses for a Dead Cat". Or how about, Have you ever tried sail cat? Cat gets hit by car, stays in road pretty much in line with on coming traffic's tires, it's summer, after about four days you can go chip up the flat material from the road and sail it like a frisbee, chews like peanut brittle. LOL!

17. jerry

USA
    not my yongi'n LD. "stole" from the MSN home page. I loved the fingers in the mouth thing. would have been more my speed with the foot in the mouth, still looking :)

18. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

Yes I saw it. I like the photo. I did not respond because I had to go out of town for a few days.

19. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

her name is Junior Miss...Junior for short. I used to call girls Junior all the time...