FS For sale or trade: S&W 422

Discussion in 'Firearms Listings' started by Ninja Piper, Sep 11, 2010.

1. Ninja Piper

Ninja Piper G&G Evangelist

I'm looking to sell or trade my S&W 422. It has less than 300 rounds through it. I'm just not a fan of this gun. Looking for any type of revolver, a Nagant would be sweet! It comes with case, 1x 10 round mag, 1x 12 round mag. I don't know how to grade guns, but I would say it is in very good condition. It's not perfect out of the box brand new, but it doesn't have any major flaws that I can see.

Attached Files:

• 422.jpg
      422.jpg
      File size:
      293.8 KB
      Views:
  2. texnmidwest

texnmidwest Sir Loin of Beef Forum Contributor

I will give you 380 pieces of 40S&W brass some 556 ammo and a diet coke! Heck, I will even make it a regular Coke!!! Deal?!!!

3. Ninja Piper

Make it a Dr. Pepper... Hey, you don't shoot that 1911 very often...

4. kansascoyote

kansascoyote G&G Newbie

What is your asking price ?

5. Ninja Piper

Not really sure, I'm willing to consider any serious offers. They are listed on GB from $250-$400.

6. Though I'm not interested, only because theres other things I want, would like to have or need, it does appear to be in real good shape. As good a shape as one can tell from a picture anyhow. But then also, I don't or wouldn't doubt hat you've said.

That said, I see no reason with the prices you posted, that they're selling on gunbroker for, if you wanted to sell it for cash, I'd think somewhere in the middle, ($325) would be fair?

7. kansascoyote

kansascoyote G&G Newbie

well i will by you a $169 nagant and we will call it even . Serious I'll do it .

8. Ninja Piper

PM sent.

9. Ninja Piper

Still up for sale or trade!

10. Ninja Piper

I was kind of hoping for a pistol, but I will look into that option more and get back to you.

Okay, I'd be willing to do that if you can send me some good pics of the rifles.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2010
  11. Ninja Piper

I do have a C&R license as well so we can do that directly. Otherwise, how far are you from Manhattan, KS?

12. kansascoyote

kansascoyote G&G Newbie

I am just 45 minutes from Manhattan . I am looking through my stuff to see if there are any revolvers I want to trade so you maybe get what you want . I can make myself part with the potbelly but it really started bothering me getting rid of the spanish civil war model . It is in excellant condition and I know that I will never find another one like it . Are you at all interested in a 22 caliber Iver johnson model 57a target revolver ? I will send you some pictures of it . It was built in the 60s I still have the original box and instructions . We will figure this trade out . I am after your smith and wesson for my 14 yr old son . He wants to do drug enforcement when he grows up so I am teaching him movement shooting and shoot placement under fire . He is currently using my smith and wesson 22a but it is a target model and heavy as heck , these 422's being alluminum are lite and a realistic sub. for the beretta 92. And at a fraction to shoot .

13. Ninja Piper

I'm not too interested in a .22 revolver.

14. kansascoyote

kansascoyote G&G Newbie

Did you receive the pictures I sent ?

15. They are only $125 around here, and I've seen them for as low as $99.00!

16. Ninja Piper

Yes I did. Sorry it took so long...had drill this weekend. However, I have sold the gun. It's hard to pass up cash!