close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

For shame...for shame

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Dale, Mar 30, 2002.

1. OK, Jesse and Chris....who ticked off AOL?

When I try to access this forum on AOL all I get now is an error message and I have to come here via Earthlink.

Maybe I can use that a a reason to convince my wife she doesn't want AOL any longer, he he he he.

Those anti-gun ISPs have not sense of humor......nope.

2. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

AOL should have convinced her long ago not to use AOL. Why on earth does she want it?

3. Klaus,

I've given up trying to figure out why.

The kids have it.....she and some friends created their own chat room so all the girls can talk...she likes the IMs...tried to explain we can get other IM service....you know women......when they want something they want it.

4. Jeffro

Jeffro G&G Newbie

JESSE and/or CHRIS,
    I have experienced the same thing as Dale with AOL the last 48 hours. I have to log on via a circuitous route to get here. I e-mailed you folks about but received no reply (as yet).
    What is going on? I e-mailed a few other AOL members from the Forum, and they are experiencing the same problem.
    Please let us know what is going on. (Always something, isn't it???) Best to you and hope you had a happy Easter.

PS: Before anyone jumps on me for using AOL, it is my children's account, and I use it free.............
    Best to all, Jeffro (Jeff)

5. Guys, store the address of the forum in your "favorites" listing. easy to do, first-click on the favorites button, second-click on the "add top window to favorites", third-click "add to favorites" violla'' it's done. to acess, first-click on the "my favorites", second-click on "gun and game forum" and the comp will take you there.