close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Former GP Harold Shipman killed at least 215 of his patients

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Doglips, Jul 21, 2002.

1. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Got this from the BBC...can you imagin the reaction if this DOCTOR had used a gun.

Rember Boys and Girls....Guns dont kill people..Doctors treating Gun Shot wounds Kill them.

Low Graphics Friday, 19 July, 2002, 12:12 GMT 13:12 UK
    Shipman 'killed 215 patients'

Harold Shipman will never be released

Former GP Harold Shipman killed at least 215 of his patients, an official report has concluded.
    The finding confirms 56-year-old Shipman as Britain's worst serial killer.

Shipman was convicted in January 2000 of killing 15 of his patients with lethal heroin injections and was sentenced to life imprisonment for each of the murders.

He betrayed their trust in a way and to an extent I believe is unparalleled in history

Dame Janet Smith
    But an inquiry into the case, by High Court judge Dame Janet Smith, has found that a further 200 deaths were "highly suspicious" while there was a "real suspicion" he could have claimed a further 45 victims.

She said: "He betrayed their trust in a way and to an extent I believe is unparalleled in history."

In Hyde, where many of the victims lived, church bells were rung 215 times on Friday morning in memory of those murdered.

:uzi:

2. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

Was this a Dr Kevorkian "Now that your penis and testicles were amputated because of that automobile accident that killed your wife and children do you need help committing suicide" kind of doctors or was he just killing people because he was that type of serial killer ?

3. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

:eek: That edges Timothy McVeigh out of the worst killer of American History slot :confused: How did he manage to escape investigation for so long ? :mad:

4. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

LD, you made my groin get a sharp pain with that first post...yee-ouchy!!! :eek:

5. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

I was trying to illustrate a point at where most men would choose suicide...

6. NRAJOE

7. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

oops.. I was told earlier by an "in law" that he was American....By the way do you know what the difference between in laws and outlaws is ?....outlaws are wanted

8. NRAJOE

oh my gawd..LD made a funny! I likes it man!