forums

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by 7mmag6, Aug 11, 2002.

1. 7mmag6

7mmag6 Guest

i count 70 forums here whew

2. jerry

jerry Since 03-15- 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    way too much time on your hands 7mmm :)

3. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

4. SPOCAHP ANAR

SPOCAHP ANAR G&G Enthusiast

Wait, you mean there is more than "The Gun Room" to this place.

5. Chris

Chris G&G Evangelist Staff Member Forum Contributor

Maybe my eyes are worst than I thought, or maybe my counting skills, but I got close to 106 ;)

6. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

I think the Gun Room is used way more than all the others combined...some of these topics (like competition) have cobwebs in them from long neglect

7. Eric

Eric Guest

Yep, some of the forums are withering on the vine. I think alot of people just go straight to the Gun Room and post their questions.

8. Jesse

Jesse Tradehawker LLC / www.tradehawker.com / Jn 17:17 Forum Contributor

The forums provide a place to post questions of a particular interest. I did not really expect as much activity in the other forum groups as the general forums, which contain the Gun Room and the Humor forums. Chris and I trimmed the forums back in April due to some inactivity. I then recieved PMs over their demise. We will probably make some changes and combine some forums in the next few months.

Jesse :D

9. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Jesse, can you give me some extra posts while your at it? I'm hardly ever on here! Can you help a brother out? :D

10. jerry

jerry Since 03-15- 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    view new post

this function has to be the best tool yet. someone can post on something I would't normally think about going to and I can still see it when opening up. I have read post I other wise would not have. Consolodating like subject would be the way to go Jesse.

11. 7mmag6

7mmag6 Guest

who said I could count

12. BenP

BenP Guest

Back in the BC (Before Chris) days of the G&G website, we kept breaking forums down into more specific forums. First it was high power rifle, then it was brand names in high power rifle. I think it got a little too carried away, but that was the way the traffic and the requests went.

I know it's kinda taboo to be talking about the old days, but I just thought folks might want to know who weren't around back then. We didn't have but maybe 20 forums altogether when I started posting. Most of my time back then was spent answering technical questions about different firearms. Gradually, I got more and more into the general offtopic stuff, and I really am stuck here now.