fractional magic, the master key to voting fraud exposed

Discussion in 'Political/Religious Topics' started by gsbuickman, Nov 1, 2016.

1. gsbuickman

gsbuickman G&G Evangelist

y'all are gonna want to check this out, it's the missing piece to the puzzle and it'll blow your mind. there are 7 parts to this story the links to which are below.

source :

[​IMG]1 – Summary –

This report summarizes the results of our review of the GEMS election management system, which counts approximately 25 percent of all votes in the United States. The results of this study demonstrate that a fractional vote feature is embedded in each GEMS application which can be used to invisibly, yet radically, alter election outcomes by pre-setting desired vote percentages to redistribute votes. This tampering is not visible to election observers, even if they are standing in the room and watching the computer. Use of the decimalized vote feature is unlikely to be detected by auditing or canvass procedures, and can be applied across large jurisdictions in less than 60 seconds.

[​IMG]GEMS vote-counting systems are and have been operated under five trade names: Global Election Systems, Diebold Election Systems, Premier Election Systems, Dominion Voting Systems, and Election Systems & Software, in addition to a number of private regional subcontractors. At the time of this writing, this system is used statewide in Alaska, Connecticut, Georgia, Mississippi, New Hampshire, Utah and Vermont, and for counties in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin and Wyoming. It is also used in Canada.

Fractionalized vote:

Instead of “1” the vote is allowed to be 1/2, or 1+7/8, or any other value that is not a whole number.

What fractionalized votes can do:

They allow “weighting” of races. Weighting a race removes the principle of “one person-one vote” to allow some votes to be counted as less than one or more than one. Regardless of what the real votes are, candidates can receive a set percentage of votes. Results can be controlled. For example, Candidate A can be assigned 44% of the votes, Candidate B 51%, and Candidate C the rest.

GEMS fractionalizes votes in three places:

1. The “Summary” vote tally, which provides overall election totals for each race on Election Night
    2. The “Statement of Votes Cast”, which provides detailed results by precinct and voting method (ie. Polling, absentee, early, provisional)
    3. The “undervote” count
    Fractions in results reports are not visible.Votes containing decimals are reported as whole numbers unless specifically instructed to reveal decimals (which is not the default setting). All evidence that fractional values ever existed can be removed instantly even from the underlying database using a setting in the GEMS data tables, in which case even instructing GEMS to show the decimals will fail to reveal they were used.

Source code: Instructions to treat votes as decimal values instead of whole numbers are inserted multiple times in the GEMS source code itself; thus, this feature cannot have been created by accident.

Fractionalizing the votes which create the Summary Results allows alteration of Election Night Web results and results sent to the Secretary of State, as well as results available at and local election officials.

Fractionalizing the “Statement of Votes Cast” allows an extraordinary amount of precision, enabling alteration of results by specific voting machine, absentee batch, or precinct. Vote results can be altered for polling places in predominantly Black neighborhoods, and can parse out precincts within a mixed batch of early or absentee votes.

Fractionalizing the undervote category allows reallocation of valid votes into undervotes.

Voting rights abomination

According to programmer notes, a weighted race feature was designed which not only gives some votes more weight than others, but does so based on the voter’s identity. Ballots are connected to voters, weights are assigned to each voter per race, stored in an external table not visible in GEMS. Our testing shows that one vote can be counted 25 times, another only one one-thousandth of a time, effectively converting some votes to zero.

The study was prompted by two issues: (1) Anomalies in elections in Shelby County, Tennessee, which uses the GEMS election management system, in which inconsistencies were observed in reporting of results by GEMS; and (2) Concerns raised regarding the presence of middlemen during the election process, such that a single individual gains remote access to the election management program, in some cases in multiple jurisdictions.

The questions we examine are these:

Can election outcomes be controlled with enough versatility to allow a national impact? Does any mechanism exist that would enable a political consultant or technician to capture elections for repeat customers?

If the necessary features exist within the election management system to facilitate this:

Were such features embedded accidentally or on purpose; for what stated purpose were such features installed; if a reason was given, is that reason justifiable?

How might risks associated with inside access be mitigated?

Next:

Part 2: Context, Background, Deeper, Worse http://blackboxvoting.org/fraction-magic-2

All:

Part 1: Votes are being counted as fractions instead of as whole numbers http://blackboxvoting.org/fraction-magic-1
    Part 2: Context, Background, Deeper, Worse http://blackboxvoting.org/fraction-magic-2
    Part 3: Proof of code http://blackboxvoting.org/fraction-magic-3
    Part 4: Presidential race in an entire state switched in four seconds http://blackboxvoting.org/fraction-magic-4
    Part 5: Masters of the Universe http://blackboxvoting.org/fraction-magic-5
    Part 6: Execution capacity – coming – http://blackboxvoting.org/fraction-magic-6
    Part 7: Solutions and Mitigations – coming – http://blackboxvoting.org/fraction-magic-7

Last edited: Nov 1, 2016
    PAPA G and Ten Man like this.
  2. gsbuickman

if I remember right Idaho voted against using the gem system for fear of possible electronic tampering. that was awhile back & now I see why...

PAPA G and CountryBoy like this.

3. gsbuickman

Y
    Yep, that's precisely what I thought and then some. I actually commented on something the other day to Papa G because he was asking how simple it would be to rig the election and my reply was all they had to do was alter the vote ratio in the counting machines or turn the votes nto fractions, and I didn't know anything about this. this just verifies my theroy

PAPA G and CountryBoy like this.
  4. gandog56

gandog56 G&G Evangelist

Well, I'm glad to see MY state is one that doesn't use GEMS.

ncnascarlady and gsbuickman like this.
  5. runfiverun

runfiverun G&G Evangelist

you don't think this would explain 100% votes for Obama in some districts in some inner cities do you?
    I mean as in not one single vote for the other guy....not one, zero total votes.

6. gsbuickman

what I don't understand is this has been out for a while and it's the biggest revelation in a very long time so why isn't this exactly what everyone is talking about, because it proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that voting is nothing more than an illusion when they control the ultimate outcome in the end

blaster and PAPA G like this.
  7. john_r

john_r G&G Evangelist

Jax, Fla
    So now Republicans are slaves, 3/5 of a man.

As Buick said, if we know this, why is it allowed to continue? Why are the foxes guarding the henhouse?

blaster, PAPA G, SUBMOA and 1 other person like this.
  8. gsbuickman

No, I'm thinking those voting machines are a distraction to keep people from realizing this is how they control the actual votes that come in from all the outlying districts to the main county seats
    where they're tallied together and are then reported to the media. it's a lot easier for them to control the votes at the source where they're all put together rather than trying to control all the machines throughout the districts

9. john_r

john_r G&G Evangelist

Jax, Fla
    When we vote at the polling location, they swipe our driver license, and a computer tells them which ballot to hand us. For a primary, where we can only vote for the party of our voter registration, that makes sense. For a general election, it does not make sense. Yet when I early-voted, that is what they did. Now I have to wonder if they handed me a ballot pre-programmed to count as less than one vote, since I'm a registered Republican.

gsbuickman likes this.
  10. blaster

blaster G&G Evangelist

I have lost all my faith in our voting system.:( we have been screwed for a long time. so what now happens when it is proven that so many of our past elections have been rigged? how do we undue the damage that political crooks have done to us? all the unConstitutional Executive Orders and laws put in place by a person who was not elected legally.:mad: my personal feelings are that EVERYTHING Obama has done should be thrown out and he and his handlers imprisoned or executed. I know this will not happen but it should! our politics needs an enema!

gsbuickman and Ten Man like this.
  11. john_r

john_r G&G Evangelist

Jax, Fla
    Like Stalin said, it's not who votes that counts, it's who counts the votes. Who do we trust to count votes?

If we went back to paper ballots stuffed into a box, it would take longer to count them, but that's why inauguration day is so long after election day. But again, who counts the votes?

gsbuickman, blaster and Ten Man like this.
  12. Remember one thing...if one party or candidate can do it...the other can as well...for those that believe blackbox writings the have often leaned to one party doing all the devious deeds...certainly if Soros former "ownership" in the Diebold situation (he's no longer involved..that was a deal in Venezuela...involving another election company..Sequoia)...the Venzuela situation was 2004 so I might ask why this is just now surfacing?...the don't forget that Chuck Higel was president of AIS and ESS when he was a "practicing Republican"....Like anything else political...it runs the course of all party participants...if you believe elections are rigged (your choice) don't forget to include all the players.

Also don't forget...when you vote you are not voting for a candidate...you are voting for an elector in the Electoral College and though it seldom has happened (been many years) the Electors meet in December and there is no law that they have to follow the vote when casting their ballot..Long time ago there were several cases of an Elector simply refusing to vote at all..that could be as important as the actual "count" ....stranger things have happened this year...might end up with a tie in the Electoral college and then the House get's to decide...in any event the outcome on the 8th of November is only an indication of how the Electors will "probably vote"...hang on!

During the nearly 30 years I spent in the elections systems business with Computer Election Systems (yep..hanging chads and all) we often saw "attempts" at fraud..many just to see if it could be done..in fact a group of half a dozen of us that were deeply involved in the business tried to alter counts in a couple of elections to see what was involved....you got to have a whole lot of folks committing a felony to even come close and we never made it..

Most of the "situations" that folks like Black Box and several others grab onto result from basic people errors..mis coding..mis handling...mis posting...errors in tabulation where logic and accuracy testing was not done, etc...we had a situation in Navajo County, Arizona where the elections official had misordered the ballot cards and reversed the "party" code for absentee ballots...we caught the problem during the initial count...we got hold of the election official, one county supervisor..members of each party involved and our technical folks...we were able to change the count and the election went fine....we proved the result during the count summary. One of the "tinfoil hat" election fraud watchers got into the mix and decided that changing the program was done to benefit one party...big to do...they made such a stink that they were taken to court and it all fell apart in testimony...

Yes there are attempts at fraud...yes it's been done and with some success I'd guess...one of the major factors is the lack of purge to voter files that one party had forced....if people die and are not purged from the files it does not mean they are a dead person voting..it means the file is incorrect...and on and on and on...Even a show of hands or the old black marble "black balling" has it weakness and paper ballots are full of things that can go wrong..makes for quite a ride....but people bank and invest electronically without giving it a second thought...never know.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2016
    gsbuickman likes this.