from the eyes of an immigrant

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by privateer, Aug 15, 2010.

1. I was in a local Tactical shop today just catching up and eyeballing the new goods.
    As usual the conversation drifted to Obama and the state of the nation.
    A customer comes in and is interested in gearing up, He said he had immigrated to America 20 years ago from Romania and he was worried about the direction this government was headed, He said he had spent most of his life under communism and could see many similarities in the works. He said his family is free and will stay that way.
    I said if the storm comes we would all be resistance fighters.

I know it would be hard to resist the young lady in this picture but you should get the drift.

John

Attached Files:

2. Seabeescotty

Seabeescotty G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Legal immigrants are welcome! It's the ones who jump the border, as if it's their right, that really get my blood pressure up. Along with the other idiots who say it's okay, jump on over and take our jobs and our country! Legal immigrants are a boon, and illegals are nothing but trouble!

3. a good number of my friends are either legal immigrants themselves or sons/daughters or them

4. Windwalker

Windwalker G&G Newbie

Yes, legal immigrants who come here to follow our paths to become United States Citizens should always be welcome here. On the other hand, those who come here illegally are criminals and we don't need any more of those.

5. danf6975

danf6975 G&G Newbie

my wife doesnt pay much attention to politics but it angers her a little to as we had to spend a good bit of money and time to go about things the right way and that was before they upped the cost to do it the RIGHT WAY.
    she feels slighted because with all the work and the over 5 grand we spent she has less rights than a fence hoppin mexican.

6. Palladin8

Palladin8 G&G Evangelist

My wife is a legal immigrant. The majority of my friends are as well. I take serious issue with those who come here to the US illegally from any country.

7. All the good ones have to wait, because they know what 'O' is trying to do. He has put the Che Guevara crowd first. Like a true Marxist Muslim,

8. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

John,

As you are already, well aware of.
    Alaska is full of Eastern European Immigrants.

Who have lived under communism.
    And you are 100% correct.
    They all say the same thing.
    They see this country heading down the same road.

And they will fight to save the country they so desperately immigrated to.
    So their families, NEVER live under it again.

9. Huey Rider

Huey Rider G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Isn't it amazing that those who have lived under marxist rule and escaped from it are warning us that we are on that pathway and the sheeple would rather stick thier head in the sand and ignore it.Sad, just sad.When i was a kid a commie was a bad thing.We wore t-shirts with the superman logo on them, not Che or Mao.

10. BunnyWabbit

BunnyWabbit G&G Evangelist

I think that too many things are being decided on by a few people without regards to what the majority wants. For example, Prop 8 in California. The majority voted no and it was overturned anyway. And all the things our "fine" Kenyan president decides without sending through Congress.

11. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

Evil is as evil does.:salook:

12. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Evangelist

Tennessee
    Sad, but TRUE!!

My Superman t-shirt wore out a LONG time ago, but the idea is still alive and strong: Truth, Justice, and the American Way!:usa2: