close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Full Auto Ruger 10/22

Discussion in 'Ruger' started by 9mmXDm, May 9, 2011.

1. 9mmXDm

9mmXDm Suspended

I was looking at videos of 10/22's on Youtube and came across some Full Auto ones.

Is it just me or does the Fully Auto supressed video seem louder then the unsurpressed video?

Supressed
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5WNKLRTr2Q&feature=related]YouTube - Suppressed Full Auto Ruger 10-22[/ame]

Unsupressed
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udqDe_QfOF0]YouTube - Ruger 10/22 Full Auto.."that's HOT"[/ame]

2. thrillbilly

thrillbilly G&G Evangelist

Some videos lower the sound of gunfire so as not to hurt the viewer's ears. I think that's what happened there.

I noticed the suppressed one had a lot less ''recoil'' and muzzle jump.

I want both of those LOL

3. 9mmXDm

9mmXDm Suspended

Supposedly you can buy the plans or a kit to make it FA, of course with the BATFE approval.

4. texnmidwest

texnmidwest Sir Loin of Beef Forum Contributor

DEFINITELY need to make sure ALL BATF, state and federal laws are followed.

That being said...that looks like a heck of a lot of fun!

5. Cyrano

Cyrano Resident Curmudgeon Forum Contributor

Interesting little toy. Somehow it figures that the first Ruger 10/22 I ever thought might be worth owning is illegal where I live. The damned Patacki Gun Law won't allow New Yorkers to own full auto firearms. And there would be the magazine issue as well, of course.

The thought does occur to me, though, that you are going to spend a whole lot more time loading magazines than you would shooting the rifle. If my ears and my counting did not deceive me, he went through something on the close order of 150-plus rounds in less than a minute in the second video.

6. H-BAR

H-BAR G&G Newbie

full auto weapons are fun, even more so when there .22's, well, unless it's a GE mini gun.... lol! but having one gives the BATFE, even local authorities in some states, the right to enter your home at any time, without warrant, to "check" on the taxed weapons.

some people say "if your not doing anything wrong, there is nothing to worry about", and they don't come kicking in your door, but my buddy has had 3 visits to his home in past 5 years, and every time the agents come they write down everything else that's in his safe, make what you want of that.... i've owned a can for one of my rifles for about 4 years now, and have never been bothered either, so i guess it all boils down to how gung ho, bored or anti gun your local state branch of the BATFE is

7. 192ndkid

192ndkid G&G Newbie

A quick video of a 10/22 With a form 1/homemade suppressor...It is hard with the other people inside the range but you can hear the difference.And with the can on what you hear the rounds hitting the metal back plate at the end of the lane.

[​IMG]

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted