Gun and Game Forum banner

Full Auto Ruger 10/22

3K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  192ndkid 
#1 ·
I was looking at videos of 10/22's on Youtube and came across some Full Auto ones.

Is it just me or does the Fully Auto supressed video seem louder then the unsurpressed video?

Supressed
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5WNKLRTr2Q&feature=related]YouTube - Suppressed Full Auto Ruger 10-22[/ame]

Unsupressed
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udqDe_QfOF0]YouTube - Ruger 10/22 Full Auto.."that's HOT"[/ame]

#4 ·
DEFINITELY need to make sure ALL BATF, state and federal laws are followed.

That being said...that looks like a heck of a lot of fun!

#5 ·
Interesting little toy. Somehow it figures that the first Ruger 10/22 I ever thought might be worth owning is illegal where I live. The damned Patacki Gun Law won't allow New Yorkers to own full auto firearms. And there would be the magazine issue as well, of course.

The thought does occur to me, though, that you are going to spend a whole lot more time loading magazines than you would shooting the rifle. If my ears and my counting did not deceive me, he went through something on the close order of 150-plus rounds in less than a minute in the second video.

#6 ·
full auto weapons are fun, even more so when there .22's, well, unless it's a GE mini gun.... lol! but having one gives the BATFE, even local authorities in some states, the right to enter your home at any time, without warrant, to "check" on the taxed weapons.

some people say "if your not doing anything wrong, there is nothing to worry about", and they don't come kicking in your door, but my buddy has had 3 visits to his home in past 5 years, and every time the agents come they write down everything else that's in his safe, make what you want of that.... i've owned a can for one of my rifles for about 4 years now, and have never been bothered either, so i guess it all boils down to how gung ho, bored or anti gun your local state branch of the BATFE is

#7 ·
A quick video of a 10/22 With a form 1/homemade suppressor...It is hard with the other people inside the range but you can hear the difference.And with the can on what you hear the rounds hitting the metal back plate at the end of the lane.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.