LOL - True Story but Horriffic.. A few years ago when my cat was a youngster we went on vacation and had one of my Daughters friends come over a couple of times a day to take care of them. Well the last night we were gone when she checked on the cats she went out and picked a bunch of cherry tomatoes that were ripe in the garden and brought them in. Apparently my cat discovered that not only were these small red orbs fun to play with they were also delicious, and up to that point he hadn't apparently been informed that we was a Carnivore and not a Herbivore until after ingesting a sizeable quantity of said fruit. We got home the next afternoon to the results and using the term "Utter Shock" to describe it would be an understatement. Cherry Tomatoes all over and the resulting intestinal distress deposited in a spray like fashion (vaguely reminiscent of textured popcorn ceiling material but far less pleasant) over a significant area of the house. All I can say Thank God that we closed off the Carpeted rooms before we left!