G & G Birthday notifications

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by BunnyWabbit, Aug 22, 2010.

1. BunnyWabbit

BunnyWabbit G&G Evangelist

I think there needs to be something on here that lets us know who is having a birthday that shows up that day. It's hard to track everyone without going to their profile page. I hate Facebook, but they still have something show up that shows whose birthday it is on my friends list. And, if someone doesn't put their birthdate in, then they don't show up.

2. Chris

Chris G&G Evangelist Staff Member Forum Contributor

We email the user a birthday message.
    Being there are over 36k users the list can get pretty long.

3. jerry

jerry Since 03-15- 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    December 5th please send me a gun Ms. Bunny ;)

4. BunnyWabbit

^ LOL. Where was mine last month???
    How about paring down the list to a particular number of posts? I know there are a ton of the 36K that signed up and didn't stick around. Or by date of their last post. Chris I know you are the intergalactic coding guru and there shouldn't be nothing you aren't capable of. :)

5. Yea, I'll take a gun for my b-day also. And it's even OKay if it's late. lol

And to be honest, I can't remember if I got a happy a b-day notice from G&G or not? I got a few, just can't remember if G&G was one of them? And if you think about it, with it being only a little over a week ago, that's pretty sad that I can't remember. lol **** brain farts (as I like to call them). And they only get worse as you get older. But hey, as long as I always remember and never forget the important things, like, which guns are loaded and where they're at, it's all good. lol

6. I never got an e-mail birthday wish LOL

7. jerry

jerry Since 03-15- 2002 Forum Contributor

USA

Of course, it's in the mail silly girl

8. BunnyWabbit

I sure hope it's the new Ruger 9mm I've had my eye on.

9. big boomer

big boomer G&G Enthusiast

Didn't I send you a big e-mail hug for your birthday?

10. BunnyWabbit

I don't think you have my email address.