close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

G.I JOE disarmed

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Mick, Aug 6, 2002.

1. Mick

Mick G&G Addict

According to a radio news report I heard today, security guards at LA airport intercepted a G.I JOE who was trying to sneak onto a flight to London concealed in the luggage of a british grandmother. When discovered, JOE imediatley surrendered in the face of such overpowering odds, he knew he was no match for such highly trained killing machines as the security guards.

It is beleived he was armed with a 3inch plastic assault rifle. Who knows what havoc he could have caused if it weren't for the dilligence of the highly trained and proffesional security staff.

I personally would like to applaude these men who are upholding the great American dream and keepng the free world safe.

2. Calvin

Calvin G&G Newbie

Thank God for the new security procedures! I'll bet everyone in the airport was so happy to have the murderous Joe disarmed. And to think Mattel is sleeping at night knowing that their GI Joes are running rampant in this world.......

3. wes

wes G&G Newbie

I'm glad they were able to overpower him and wrestle him to the ground. Hooray for our tough troopers.

4. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Good o boys!

God Bless em'

5. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

I found this ..seems to be a 2nd GI Joe attempting to take over an air plane....I wish we could Ban Stupid people...or at least make them wait 5 days before doing something...

Security officers at Los Angeles Airport have confiscated a gun in a security scare - from a plastic toy soldier."

"The two-inch weapon belonged to a GI Joe toy - similar to an Action Man."

"A British tourist told how over-zealous security staff confiscated the two-inch-long plastic rifle from a GI Joe toy soldier she was taking home as a gift for her grandson."

"They then told her that if she wanted GI Joe to keep his rifle, she would have to check in again and put the toy in her suitcase so it could go in the aircraft's hold."

"A spokes[moron] for Los Angeles International Airport said: 'We have instructions to confiscate anything that looks like a weapon or a replica.' "

"If GI Joe was carrying a replica then it had to be taken from him."

6. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Ya never know these days, a plane could easily be taken over by 2 inch terrorists posing as dolls! :confused:

7. Yeah, I thought I read something about a terrorist training camp with extra small 2 inch terrorist, but it was a short story.

8. NRAJOE

Might of been referring to his private parts! :eek: :p

9. Stopper

Stopper G&G Newbie

G.I. Joe is a badass who needs to be stopped!!!

Anyways NRA JOE - mine is in a jar onthe ol' ladies dresser drawers - since I won't have it with me I won't get stopped at the security check point - Sig Hiel!!! or Big Smile!!!

10. NRAJOE

Better hope someone doesn't break in and steal them Stopper! That would be hard to explain! :eek:

11. Stopper

Stopper G&G Newbie

That would be tragic!! For the love of God, I better sneak 'em into the gun safe! or put 'em back on!

12. NRAJOE

I vote for putting them back on, (that is if your wife says its okay!) :p

13. Stopper

Stopper G&G Newbie

I probably have to take her out to dinner or something like that to get 'em back. Crap - gimme a curved needle and some 02 silk, it'll take a few minutes but I'll get 'em back on!

14. NRAJOE

OUCH ! ! ! :jaw:

15. Stopper

Stopper G&G Newbie

anything for the boy's!

16. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

They funniest part of the whole story was they seized the 2" rifle and will destroy it. Now where is the common sense I say the best air security is to arm all the passengers that way you know everyone is armed and if you are stupid enough to say the H word 300 bullets will be flying in your direction

17. Mick

Mick G&G Addict

Yeah never mind the 300 holes in the fuselage that's just collateral damage.