close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

G3

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by jerry, Jul 6, 2002.

1. jerry

jerry Since 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    Hey,
    I tried to figure out what's been missing; anyone hear from Battle Rifle G3 lately?

2. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

I've been wondering where he was too

3. jerry

jerry Since 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    I looked up, he has had a post or two lately AK-47 I think. Perhaps he's busy doing what most college students are doing this time of the year WORK. Ha ha. But seriously, I like him around, seems like a good kid.

4. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

That or maybe a bit of vacation time!

5. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

I think he is probably working pretty hard I believe he is a fulltime student and this time of year is a heavy load

6. BattleRifleG3

BattleRifleG3 G&G Evangelist

Well, I am a fulltime engineering student, but that's August to May. I'm home for the summer, and being as old fashioned as I am, I have no internet access. I only get online at the local library or at friends' houses. I'm honored that you guys remember me like this, unlike women my age. Though I spend less time on G&G, I do get to shoot. I've killed a few furbies and an Elmo lately, maybe I'll be able to post pictures when I get back to school.
    In any case, I'm still alive and kicking, and I do still visit G&G, just not as frequently.

7. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

My little baby boy loves Elmo...

8. BattleRifleG3

BattleRifleG3 G&G Evangelist

I like watching deer. But sometimes there are just too many of them and you have to shoot a few. Certain toys are the same way. Teletubbies on the other hand... That's more of a crusade.