GCA Hat and Polo shirts.

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Jerry K., Mar 18, 2002.

1. Jerry K.

Jerry K. G&G Newbie

I just now received my GCA Hat and Polo shirts. They're great.

2. DaveTinNY

DaveTinNY G&G Newbie

I wish the GCA had on line ordering...
    I'll need to dig up the GCA newsletter with the order form. I'm not too fond of how the cap looks; seems kind of big and bulky but the Polo shirts seem like a good choice.

Dave T

3. Jerry K.

Jerry K. G&G Newbie

The hat isn't as big as I thought it might be, but it was stuffed in the box, so I had to get it wet and put it over an empty coffee can to form it. Some of the hats I have sent for have high front ends, but this was okay.
    The shirts are very good shirts. One is Fruit of the Loom (white)and one is by Hanes (black).
    I'm sure in the future GCA will have on-line ordering. It depends on the membership numbers.

4. DaveTinNY

DaveTinNY G&G Newbie

Yeah, I like the caps that are in the shape of what many golfers wear these days; head fitting with a slightly narrower and longer bill... Cloth adjustment with metal buckle in the back. The big old fashioned farmer Jones caps with the plastic snap adjustment strap in the back is just too out dated and just look bad in my opinion.
    Thanks for the info on the Polo shirts. I'll be ordering when I get home from this business trip. :)

Dave