Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,292 Posts
Sure should be a lot of interest Warren!! First question does the bolt and hardware numbers match the serial numbers. It looks quite original and unmessed with from here. The year 1941 made 98k are often tough to find. Gun was made by Mauser Oberndorf. Huge collector item you have there. It may be worth plenty!!

·
Premium Member
12,349 Posts
...and do you have anyone here that can verify for you? We've had a few 'first time' posters that didn't really have anything to sell.

By the way....how much?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sure should be a lot of interest Warren!! First question does the bolt and hardware numbers match the serial numbers. It looks quite original and unmessed with from here. The year 1941 made 98k are often tough to find. Gun was made by Mauser Oberndorf. Huge collector item you have there. It may be worth plenty!!
yes everything on it matches

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
...and do you have anyone here that can verify for you? We've had a few 'first time' posters that didn't really have anything to sell.

By the way....how much?
Unfortunately I do not personally know anyone on this forum but would love to. I have a huge interest in firearms and love talking about them. I've had people tell me these can go anywhere from 1000 to $2000 but i am willing to take $900.00 for a true collector.

·
Premium Member
9,650 Posts
I see many people still paying good prices for Mauser matching rifles. At my age I am not going to buy these rifles at these prices they are going. I am glad that I have a nice collection of Mauser rifles alone. Looks like some good retirement money when I sell them all.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts