Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of a source for acquiring a gernade launching system for the Mosin Nagant rifle? I knew of one guy several years ago who had one but said his source was inside Europe somewhere and he never got back to me on getting a system. Yes they do exist and I have seen the pics.

Any help on this would be super great!!!

·
Registered
8,151 Posts
That would be great. Got any pics of one????????????????????

·
Registered
3,641 Posts

·
Freedom Zealot
33,733 Posts
They do exist, as a GRENADE launcher. I saw a pic of one while googling Mosin pics. Tonite when I am REALLY bored, I'll look for it again. I think it was in a thread!

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
O.O oooooo....a new trigger system to setoff my homemade bombs....now i dont have to throw bricks at em till they go off.... :silly:

the one in middle looks almost like a field-fashioned silencer:

·
Resident Curmudgeon
34,375 Posts
Looks like the Soviets wanted something equivalent to the rifle grenades developed for the US Army. I don't recall those were especially accurate either, one problem being you weren't supposed to fire them from the shoulder, if memory serves; you were supposed to rest the butt of your M-1 on the ground and aim by guess and by gosh. It's just not in it compared to the bloop gun and the M-203 that attaches to the M-16 for accuracy.

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
Seems that the Yugoslavians figured it out, and even used NATO specifications.:)

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
i want one that's made to shoot flares....that way when warden asks why i shot a deer, i'd say i was tryin to see where i was going, and the flaming deer lit the way for me :D

like spraying "flammable substance" on a toad then 'accidentally' dropping lit cigarrette on him.... >.>

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
nah get it right Geo, its Commiefornia. I'll go find a pic of the really cool nade launcher and beat Swede to it hehehe
I'm from the PRK. I miss the weather, and family, but not the taxes and assinine laws.

I am tempted to buy the golf ball launcher for the SKS. Just because.:09:

So where can we buy these thing? lol
Buy a Yugo SKS (59/66) the 22mm NATO granade launcher and sight are built in. Getting the grenades might prove a little more difficult.:09:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts