Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Since 03-15- 2002
27,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tore it up over the past couple of days. Got a lot done, time to clean it up I reckon:34:

·
Registered
15,235 Posts
It,s a mystery to me as to how it gets so conjested in there.I carry a lot out and not much back in,and still it just keeps stacking up.I believe my wife is stacking things in there just to make me miserable. sam.

·
Registered
17,218 Posts
Looks about right. It's a work room, not a "tea party."

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
If you know where everything is why straighten it up?

Thre is some truth to the saying, "There is some degree of organization in disorganization."

·
Since 03-15- 2002
27,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I usually keep it cleaner when I'm throwing powder and stuffing bullets. I was mainly working with brass, separating, cleaning, some depriming etc. I dug up 100 Federal Nickel plated .45's I'm going to top off with some Berry's 200 grain HP's. I don't know how they will shoot but will be pretty. In the mean time, I'll most likely clean up that mess.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hey Jerry, you gotta be hiding somewhere under all that re-loading stuff! I spotted your Local Shirt and as a Nam Vet and retiree, knew right away what you were! I got a long list of relatives either in or out of the Military of various branches, including three of my brothers which I am happy to say all returned. I do enjoy my re-loading. 366 TFW Gunfighters

·
Since 03-15- 2002
27,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for your service Dry Gulch, & welcome.

Stubbies? I kind of like that Murph

·
Premium Member
30,668 Posts
mines a mess too.
ive been processing brass for the past 2 days.
am i done?
not even close!

·
Premium Member
18,914 Posts
Looks like work in progress to me. Hell, I spread out of the gunroom into the shop, and now have a bigger mess to clean when I get around to it. When my partner 'smith comes over, it really gets cluttered, and guess who gets to clean up the mess? Oh well, he's 63, a bit senior to me, so no big deal. But yes, this reminded me, gotta get them presses going myself. Getting low on the good stuff. And A.H., if you're close to me(tri-state junction), come up and learn how to make some good shooting material. Handloads are always more accurate, it takes the machine out of the equation.:)Scotty

Hey, got a question, how do you put them pitchers on there? Scotty

1 - 15 of 15 Posts