Ghetto trigger stop

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Smokin' Nagant, May 24, 2008.

1. Smokin' Nagant

Smokin' Nagant G&G Newbie

just finished installing the huber trigger, and its at the closest possible point without it misfiring when doing the drop test. i took a drill bit and some duct tape and fabed up a trigger stop that works perfect, it stops the trigger right when it shoots. basically took the bit, put it behind the trigger with the skinny side going up into the little gap behind the trigger, and then i wraped it up with some duct tape. i also put duct tape on trigger gaurd first so not to scratch it up, and for added grip.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. SwedeSteve

SwedeSteve Freedom Zealot Forum Contributor

I guess that'll work !!

3. Smokin' Nagant

i didnt want to drill my trigger or trigger gaurd, soo yea

4. Mooseman684

Mooseman684 G&G Newbie

Can you still remove the Bolt with a Bubba'fied trigger stop ???:yikes:

5. neophyte

neophyte Wonderment :) Forum Contributor

country boy's

Smokin' Nagant: Sir; we country boy's know exactly what we is lookin at:09:
    Need a pinch of baling wire, then for shor "afric$$$ engineering" for shor.

6. killer

killer G&G Newbie

I have the Huber trigger too...but I'm not following the advantage for a trigger stop. Someone please explain.

7. Smokin' Nagant

overall shorter pull, nice makes it feel crisper bc there is a solid stop, and it stops it right after it shoots, so it makes it pretty nice feeling trigger pull

8. neophyte

neophyte Wonderment :) Forum Contributor

over travel

killer: Sir; cut down on trigger over travel. Some feel very important to getting back on ?sighting?

9. killer

killer G&G Newbie

I googled searched the words "trigger stop" and "trigger stops" and was able to pull up a picture of one for Glock pistols. I coud see a possibile advantage with semi-auto esp if making mutiple shots.

How many of you guys use them? I really know nothing about them nor have I seen anyone use one.

10. Smokin' Nagant

since u know the trigger will stop u have more control over the shots u take, so that pulling the trigger will affect ur shot less

11. Of course you guys know how duct tape is like The Force, don't you? It has a light side and a dark side, and it binds the universe together...

12. SwedeSteve

SwedeSteve Freedom Zealot Forum Contributor

Hhhhmmmmm? That depends Moose!

13. Smokin' Nagant

yea i can jsut barely get the bolt out, its great

14. THATS NOT BUBBA'FIED, ITS A FIELD EXPEDIANT REPAIR