Girlfriend got Mosinitis!

Discussion in 'Mosin Nagant' started by mudslinging79, Sep 21, 2010.

1. took the new girlfriend shooting sunday, and she had fun. well yesterday we just had to stop by a pawnshop as shes looking for her own rifle, and there it was... a 1948 production m-44, with dog collar sling, and the price of $189. well she gave me THE LOOK, had to have it, so i asked the guy whats the lowest he could let it go for, as big 5 gets them on sale for a hundred or less. he dropped the price to $110, with the background check, and she bout jumped through the roof!!! so long story short, about every 5 minutes i get the question, " baby, know what?, im a GUN OWNER now!!!" so im being dragged out to shoot with her today, i think i may have created a monster as she already has the next rifle for her purchase list. im so proud of her

2. .22guy

.22guy G&G Enthusiast

That is great news! More responsible gun owners is a good thing!

3. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

how does she handle the recoil? pretty well i imagine.:cool:

4. Dragunov

Dragunov G&G Evangelist

COOL! Nothing like a girl with a gun :D. You'll have to post pics.

Just make sure she knows how to handle a firearm safely!

5. ChaZam

ChaZam G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

:cool:See, monsters are GOOD!!!!!!

6. kansascoyote

kansascoyote G&G Newbie

Feel lucky I have all but drug my wife by the hair to get he to shoot with me . She has zero intrest . So be blessed young man .

7. gandog56

gandog56 G&G Evangelist

Just goes to show what you can drag the price down to if you know your stuff.

8. as long as you keep getting great deals like that, turn her loose to buy all she wants! where was it made?

9. cr107

cr107 G&G Newbie

My ex did that. she was always, no i dont want to go, its boring. I finally got her to the range, and she never left me alone about it after that.

10. Congrats. I got my wife into shooting them and twice I've come home to a new Mosin.

11. Iron_Colonel

Iron_Colonel G&G Enthusiast

Awesome, sounds like you've got a keeper for sure! Bayonet extended while firing!

12. frenchy

frenchy G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Hey its ah great sport to share! Count yourself blessed mudslinging :heart:, now watch that collection grow :wink1:!
    frenchy

13. 9mmXDm

9mmXDm Suspended

Congrats I am going to try and get my new girlfriend to go to the range with me sometime. She doesn't like guns at all and she doesn't like that I have them in my apartment, but she is dealing with it.

Unlike a coworker of mines brother who's girlfriend refuses to let him keep his AR15 in his own house so he keeps it at his parents house in his brothers room, LOL. The girl also refuses to let him keep his Tarantula at his place so it is also at his parents house.

14. Hmmn. Now if you could only discover that she recently won the lottery and owns a string of banks to boot.
    How lucky can one guy be?

Michael

15. surgicaltech

surgicaltech G&G Evangelist

Meow! Whip!

16. Paper

Paper I can justify anything. Forum Contributor

Fixt... :D

17. gandog56

gandog56 G&G Evangelist

Then he needs a new girlfriend. She isn't going to change.

18. Paper

Paper I can justify anything. Forum Contributor

Oh, she'll change.. But not for the better..:ugh:

19. SwedeSteve

SwedeSteve Freedom Zealot Forum Contributor

Glad to hear you've introduced her to the shooting sports !!

20. Break out the soft candle light, some mood music, some wine, whisper sweet nothings to her, and then..........go to YouTube and play Steve Lee's "I Like Guns" for her.
    She'll love you forever.

Michael