Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
“Why does USA TODAY object to uniform laws?” asks Wayne LaPierre. “The rules of safe driving don`t change when you travel from a state highway onto a federal one. Why should rules for gun owners change when they travel from a state park to a federal park or wildlife refuge?”

More...

·
Wonderment :)
33,547 Posts
shame I didn't read this before I fired off to Congressman Hayes. dadgumit.

·
Registered
309 Posts
it is so simple, just obey the law of the sate that the park is in, simple to me, but we are talking a news agency. they think the first amendment is the only right given .
i say we don't ever buy another anti gun product, like archer daniels midland company they make corn syrup, coca cola , ok here in minnesota, viking coca cola that is, many others, let's not buy anything from them. just a thought

·
Registered
980 Posts
JOEGUN do you have a list of all the anti companys? if so I would probally start a boy-cott on them.

·
Registered
309 Posts
i know first hand about a d m , no guns in cars or anywhere,
coca cola . well at least viking coca cola here, the dst. the only way we can get anywhere in the world is to let them know we are people also,
if we had a diversity flag, non english speaker, who carried another flag, bet we would get heard

1 - 6 of 6 Posts