Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
20,002 Posts
“I’m honored to partner with this world-renowned brand,” said Norris. “The values that I have built my life and brand on...are echoed in everything that GLOCK does and creates. ”

wait, he built his values on stealing archaic ideas, lapsed patents, and patents that had only technically lapsed in his specific country, packaging it cheaply and then selling it as something cooler than it really is? That sounds less like Chuck Norris and more like Steven Seagal.

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
“I’m honored to partner with this world-renowned brand,” said Norris. “The values that I have built my life and brand on...are echoed in everything that GLOCK does and creates. ”

wait, he built his values on stealing archaic ideas, lapsed patents, and patents that had only technically lapsed in his specific country, packaging it cheaply and then selling it as something cooler than it really is? That sounds less like Chuck Norris and more like Steven Seagal.
R. Lee Ermey was the previous "spokesman" what say you about him? let's face it you hate Glock, and for some unknown reason have to post on the forum dedicated to Glock... what does this add to this forum?

Reactions: cjleete

·
Registered
20,002 Posts
R. Lee Ermey was the previous "spokesman" what say you about him? let's face it you hate Glock, and for some unknown reason have to post on the forum dedicated to Glock... what does this ad to this forum?
A funny joke about Steven Seagal? I don't recall anywhere in the post saying I hated Glock or Steven Seagal. It. Was. A. Joke.

·
Resident Curmudgeon
34,358 Posts
I don’t see the memes you speak of

I came here for the memes
Look at the posts in the Facebook listing. At least a quarter of them would make good Chuck Norris memes.

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
well.
I was gonna say Chuck also sells a umm plastic exercise coat holder at 2 am, so there ain't much difference.
but then I decided that would draw some IRE.

so instead I wanted to post a picture of the Generation 11 glock.
then I decided everyone has seen a 1911 before so didn't.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Chuck Norris is a Air Force Veteran. Known for martial arts, high kicks, some movies, Walker Texas Ranger, fitness, salesman of fitness equipment, and Toyota. I have seen him more on tv fighting it out then he ever has Shooting it out. But Thumbs up for Glock and Chuck, i hope it works out.

Reactions: neophyte

·
Registered
966 Posts
Wonder who else Glock had thought of??
( Hick cock 45.. :)
Clint Eastwood. . .
Mark Lavine
Bo Jackson - Bo Knows...
George Straight?
Maybe
Alan Jackson? )
Be interesting who else may have said NO to glock..

Reactions: neophyte

·
Wonderment :)
33,490 Posts
Chuck got Glocked :)
Glock got Chucked :)
I Glocked before Chuck :)

·
Premium Member
12,318 Posts
Did anyone read the first post after the article?

It was referring to Ermey passing, it said, "Norris himself died ten years ago, its just that Death hasn't yet gathered the nerve to come after him."

1 - 20 of 20 Posts