Gun and Game Forum banner

GLOCK’s New Spokesperson is Chuck Norris

4K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  animalspooker 
#1 ·
#2 ·
“I’m honored to partner with this world-renowned brand,” said Norris. “The values that I have built my life and brand on...are echoed in everything that GLOCK does and creates. ”

wait, he built his values on stealing archaic ideas, lapsed patents, and patents that had only technically lapsed in his specific country, packaging it cheaply and then selling it as something cooler than it really is? That sounds less like Chuck Norris and more like Steven Seagal.

#4 · (Edited)
“I’m honored to partner with this world-renowned brand,” said Norris. “The values that I have built my life and brand on...are echoed in everything that GLOCK does and creates. ”

wait, he built his values on stealing archaic ideas, lapsed patents, and patents that had only technically lapsed in his specific country, packaging it cheaply and then selling it as something cooler than it really is? That sounds less like Chuck Norris and more like Steven Seagal.
R. Lee Ermey was the previous "spokesman" what say you about him? let's face it you hate Glock, and for some unknown reason have to post on the forum dedicated to Glock... what does this add to this forum?

Reactions: cjleete
#5 ·
R. Lee Ermey was the previous "spokesman" what say you about him? let's face it you hate Glock, and for some unknown reason have to post on the forum dedicated to Glock... what does this ad to this forum?
A funny joke about Steven Seagal? I don't recall anywhere in the post saying I hated Glock or Steven Seagal. It. Was. A. Joke.

#12 ·
well.
I was gonna say Chuck also sells a umm plastic exercise coat holder at 2 am, so there ain't much difference.
but then I decided that would draw some IRE.

so instead I wanted to post a picture of the Generation 11 glock.
then I decided everyone has seen a 1911 before so didn't.

#13 ·
Chuck Norris is a Air Force Veteran. Known for martial arts, high kicks, some movies, Walker Texas Ranger, fitness, salesman of fitness equipment, and Toyota. I have seen him more on tv fighting it out then he ever has Shooting it out. But Thumbs up for Glock and Chuck, i hope it works out.

Reactions: neophyte
#15 ·
Wonder who else Glock had thought of??
( Hick cock 45.. :)
Clint Eastwood. . .
Mark Lavine
Bo Jackson - Bo Knows...
George Straight?
Maybe
Alan Jackson? )
Be interesting who else may have said NO to glock..

Reactions: neophyte
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.