Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
which one is better and accurate? Im an OD Green fan. I have a price cap of 475.00 I want a nice 9mm that can be concealable.

·
Registered
17,237 Posts
I am not a big Glock fan...Plastic guns just don't cut it ! A 9mm P-38 is a good choice as are the P series Rugers . Browning Hi-Power is a great choice too. Of course it is your Decision !

·
Registered
630 Posts
I’ve held both (XD .45ACP, .40S&W and Glock .45GAP, .40S&W) side-by-side. I must say, each time, the XD felt better in my hand. The XD was more comfy and my grip was more consistent with the XD than with the Glocks. Sight alignment was prefect every time. As for accuracy, I have not had a chance to fire either of these two pistols. However, all the reviews I’ve read in the gun mags say the XD is at least as accurate if not more so than the Glock. The fact that the XD was about $100 less than the Glock was just the icing on the cake! Now all I need to do is save enough to put the XD in my holster.

-UR

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Get a Ruger P-95DC. THey are better than a Glock and an XD-40. IF it was just between the two I'd definately go XD-40, no hesitation.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
If given the choice between the two, I am thinking XD. I have tried both and like the Springfield. It is also within your budget. The Springfield will also come in the color choices you like.

·
Registered
347 Posts
I have a G19 and a XD40. Both are great pistols. I prefer the G19. It's easy to find CCW holsters. The XD is fun to shoot, but a 9mm is adequate for personal defense. I would try both and judge for yourself.
Indy

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
I vote Ruger P95DC. Great gun at a great price.

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
xd all the way as far as I'm concerned. Glocks are awsome but the xd is just as good plus fits my hand better.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts