Glock store

Discussion in 'Glock' started by ItstheHOFF, May 16, 2020.

1. ItstheHOFF

ItstheHOFF G&G Evangelist

It’s actually on its way now. Should be here June 3.

2. ItstheHOFF

BD7113A3-52E0-4EE8-9B43-AA7903D77B48.jpeg Showed up a day early thanks to fedex

3. ChaZam

ChaZam G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Awesome, glad you finally got your stuff...

neophyte likes this.
  4. ItstheHOFF

Finished install. My first time so I was confused a few places but figured it out. Fairly easy. As far as the product itself, I can tell the difference of painted pieces and anodized. Color doesn’t quite match. Also tapping some pins in made a little bit of the paint scratch. Looks pretty cool to me though. Can’t wait to try it out and feel all the differences it made. The extended mag release is already a huge difference and what made me start the project in the first place. I can finally reach it without breaking my grip!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 3, 2020
    neophyte, ChaZam and jerry like this.
  5. neophyte

neophyte Wonderment :) Forum Contributor

ItstheHOFF: Sir; very nice.
    When you can :) your personal review :).
    I'd like to know more about the new trigger system :)

ItstheHOFF likes this.
  6. ItstheHOFF

It was just their basic upgrade, so it did not come with a new connector, housing, or springs. What I really wanted it for is that I noticed with glocks is my finger gets pinched between the trigger guard and the top of the trigger when shooting, so I was hoping this sweet looking flat face fixed that, and it seems it did. We will see when I take it out shooting next, and I will get into a more detailed review then.

ChaZam, JRSpires and neophyte like this.
  7. ItstheHOFF

Just took the Glock out. Shoots great, I may have to drift the rear sight a little after some more testing, but the trigger worked great, as in it doesn’t pinch anymore and really short reset. Reacquisition is quick but I’m still bothered by how much I had to dump into this thing to make it comfortable. The extended release is great as well. I’ll just tell myself it’s worth having a bear killer capable of two calibers

ChaZam and neophyte like this.
  8. cjleete

cjleete G&G Evangelist

you must have some big ol' snausage fingers like me

neophyte likes this.
  9. ItstheHOFF

My hands are actually fairly small, just really wide. I guess that’s snausagie. Makes for awkward glove fitment

neophyte likes this.
  10. billt

billt G&G Evangelist

It sounds like you have caught them, (or they caught you would be a better way to put it), in transition from fleeing California, (like many businesses are doing), to Tennessee. When businesses move, EVERYTHING GETS GUMMED UP. There is no other way to put it. And even fewer ways to prevent it. It's not like moving your house. Salt it all over with this COVID crap, and it's a real mess.

For what it's worth, I ordered some stuff from them a while back, and it did take a while. But I got everything I ordered. You WILL eventually get your stuff, but unfortunately it's going to take some time. I know that doesn't make waiting any easier. I'm very impatient when it come to waiting for mail order stuff. So I feel your pain.

P.S...... I didn't read through this entire thread. So if you finally did get it, congrats.

ItstheHOFF and neophyte like this.