Good picture of Bush

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by troy2000, May 30, 2008.

1. Everyone here probably knows I'm no fan of Bush. But this is a great picture of him relaxing his presidential dignity long enough to give a new 2nd Lieutenant a chest bump, at the USAF Academy graduation ceremony.
    +1 to the man.
    [​IMG]

2. AKHunter

AKHunter G&G Newbie

I saw that in yesterday's paper also, I thought it was great.

3. CrazyIvan

CrazyIvan G&G Enthusiast

Looks like he's preparing for a pat-down.

Maybe we'd find those WMD's he had been looking for....

Last edited: May 30, 2008
  4. Dutch

Dutch G&G Evangelist

CO
    hahaha. How cool would it be able to say "I've chest bumped the President."

5. TexasT

TexasT Devil's Advocate >:) Forum Contributor Forum Contributor

My friend linked me to that. I thought it was quite funny...even though I don't like the guy.

6. I give him a lot of credit for going with the flow, even though the idea had to startle him a little; especially since the general image of him is that he's not exactly the spontaneous sort. The guy he bumped with will remember it the rest of his life.

7. SPOCAHP ANAR

SPOCAHP ANAR G&G Enthusiast

What possibly could you have against that Brave 2nd Lt. ?

8. Seven©

Seven© G&G Evangelist

WNC
    The title for this thread is misleading.

[​IMG]

I'll admit it. I was disappointed. :disappointed:

9. TexasT

TexasT Devil's Advocate >:) Forum Contributor Forum Contributor

Um...His pants are too high?

Really? I take him as the non-serious type. I could totally see him doing this...all the time.

Here's the link to more pictures. My friend sent this to me last night:

Pictured: The moment George Bush 'chest bumps' an airman | Mail Online

Last edited: May 30, 2008
  10. Marine1

Marine1 Guest

Great photo, Troy 2000....:)

11. .22hustler

.22hustler G&G Evangelist

After reading the title of the thread,I was also expecting a different picture...Oh well, back to day-dreaming...:kinky:

12. Seven© and .22hustler, don't make me come over there and confiscate your magazine stashes...I'm so pure-hearted it took me a while to figure out what you two were thinking.

13. fullMetalJack

fullMetalJack G&G Addict

haha i almost went to that graduation. my budy graduated. the thunderbirds where on a frenzy . flying all over the city. it was pretty sweet

14. .22hustler

.22hustler G&G Evangelist

Troy, got rid of magazines YEARS ago.DVD's, now that's 21st century!!! Time to go the guns again...:love:

That is, time to go touch the guns again..It's a b+tch getting old. I have to proof-read everything!!

Last edited: May 31, 2008
  15. Legba

Legba G&G Newbie

I don't like president Bush but those pictures were cool.

16. Seabeescotty

Seabeescotty G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

My former next door neighbor was there, to see his son graduate. W e got an invitation, but were unable to make it. Got to be proud of those youngsters, and it was nice to see the President have a good time with them. May they fly farther, and higher...

17. I wonder what the Secret Service thought LOL !

18. KGunner

KGunner G&G Evangelist

I like Bush for how painfully simple he is. He uses common language, he doesn't tote his Ivy-league degree around everywhere, he talks to normal people in a normal way that isn't threatening. He can let his guard down to do things like this, or dance in Africa. He is a normal guy.