Good prices

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by turner, May 6, 2008.

1. turner

turner Guest

I placed an order with a specialty ammo supplier on 30 April and received it today, 6 May. The order was for 2 boxes of 30/30 150gr SP @ under $11/box, .358 Win 200grRN @ under $24/box and .270WSM 130gr SP @ under $20/box. All these are excellent prices. The ammo is/was packed nicely in clearly marked cardboard boxes with Federal ammo type plastic holders for the .358 and 30/30 and the .270WSM was packed in plastic re-useable containers(new). All was inspected and appears to be very well made and using Remington brass for the 30/30 and Wichester for the other two calibers. Total cost for shipping and processing was $12.24, just about the same as sales tax here in Tn and significantly less expensive than any commercial ammo found locally. I'm very pleased with the product thus far and plan on shooting very soon.

Rifle Ammo

2. SwedeSteve

SwedeSteve Freedom Zealot Forum Contributor

Sounds good to me, but I don't know if I could trust someone elses reloads.

3. turner

turner Guest

This is newly manufactured ammo...definately not reloads

Rifle Ammo

4. s rosenthal

s rosenthal Guest

Hard to trust reloads for anything other than target or general shooting. Georgia Arms is the way to go for reload unless there are some horror stories that I am unaware of.