1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man says he fatally shot men who were trying to rob him
11:15 AM CST on Tuesday, January 13, 2004
Associated Press

Police were questioning a Grand Prairie man on Tuesday who said he fatally shot two men who were trying to rob him. The man reported that the suspects took him against his will from his home to an ATM, police said. There, the man said, he was forced to withdraw cash.

According to Grand Prairie Police Detective John Brimmer, the man believed his life was in danger because he said one of the suspects had a baseball bat. Brimmer said the man reported pulling a small pistol and shooting the suspects as they sat in a car.

Police said the man, who was not injured, had a concealed-weapons permit.

Brimmer said the two suspects had not been identified, but one was wearing a ski mask. Their bodies were being taken to the Dallas County Medical Examiner's office for autopsy.

·
Guest Moderator
228 Posts
Hello, and thanks. I fully agree that this is good stuff and it stands on its own as it is true!

Every now and again, the violent predator picks the wrong "victim."

It just sort of adds a little bounce in my step the rest of the day when I learn of such.

Best and thanks.

·
Registered
8,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I read on packing.org that one guy saw a local news report in TX saying that they have arrested the 62 year old and will arraign him tomorrow -- I am hoping that 1* can get some verification for us if this guy is charged we need to write some emails to a DA in TX

·
Registered
17,218 Posts
Excellent News!

CCW...Isn't that why those of you who are legally allowed to carry make the effort learn how to defend yourselves? :nod:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts