close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Goodbye

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Robert C, Mar 25, 2002.

1. OK... I've had it.. this is my last post.. i'm fed up with my signature disappearing everyday and having to reset it as well as all my pictures attached to my posts.....

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2002
  2. Stock Doc

Stock Doc Super Moderator

Dont you dare go away. I'll put a sticker on my computer every time you post so I see it ok? hehehehehe. Honestly I hope you arent going away Robert we need you buddy. Rick B

3. Jeffro

Jeffro G&G Newbie

ROBERT,
    HANG IN THERE............. the Forum has undergone many changes in a short period of time and the bugs have to be worked out. STAY HERE........... or the ghosts of all others who post here will haunt your computer forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    All jest aside, bugs still remain, but I am quite confident that the administrators are working on them. They have quite a bit to do and only so many hours in a day to dedicate to the site.
    Please do reconsider............
    Jeffro (Jeff)

4. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

I inserted your signature into that first post there, and appearently the link is bad.

The whole picture problem was because of the account, and we should have the move to the new dedicated server by this weekend.

Sorry you feel that way, but I hope you understand.