Got mine today

Discussion in 'FN Hi-power/Inglis' started by Paul T, Jun 26, 2010.

1. Paul T

Paul T G&G Newbie

Went to Scottys today with my famly. Picked up my Hi-Power from Olde Navy Guns. Shoots fine as frog hair and looks good in the dessert tan Dura Coat. Its the Argentine FM of which I am really happy with the workmanship. Bob has a couple of more ready to find homes and watch out for the new line of 1911 coming out.

2. PSLMAN

PSLMAN G&G Evangelist

Congrats Paul, I've shot one of Scotty's Hi-Powers myself and liked it way too much. You have a fine pistol there enjoy it my friend.

3. I'd like to have one to Paul. I hope yours brings you years of excellent fellowship.
    Wear it with pride friend...AH

4. Tell us more as you get to know it, I am ordering one also...I think they are a great value so far..

5. Paul T

Paul T G&G Newbie

Get a hold of Scotty and he will get one set aside for you.
    They are Dura coated in three different flavors and have all new internals. I got the dessert tan.

6. Does he have a link, I am Googling around and don't see him, I am going to buy one so, I like to deal with good people!!
    I have been eying J&G's excellent rated ones...:33:

7. Sarge

Sarge G&G Addict

Scotty has my HP to refinish.
    The tan one was intereting, but not my forte.

Buddymack - Don't know if he has a web site, but he is on this board. Seebeescotty.
    Sarge

8. Thanks I hope to talk to him soon, because that is the next thing I am purchasing in two weeks unless they or J&G is sold out,...man I hope not because they seem like a real good value.

9. gandog56

gandog56 G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

10. White Rook

White Rook G&G Evangelist

He's the Chief Engineer on the Enterprise...:bigok:

11. PSLMAN

PSLMAN G&G Evangelist

Who's always "givin' 'er all we got Cap'n!"

12. Paul T

Paul T G&G Newbie

I knew you were a fellow Hibernian

13. How about some pictures?

14. gandog56

And here it was what I always thought, was "Captain, the dilithium crystals are evaporating"!

15. gandog56

Yeah, it ain't real until you post the pics!

16. franchi

franchi G&G Newbie

We want pics! We want pics! We want pics!

17. Paul T

Paul T G&G Newbie

Here they are

Attached Files:

18. My goodness that is SWEET !!! Paul your one lucky rascal that's one excellent looking shoot'in iron bro.
    Scotty called tonight while we were out. I outta call and wake him up and give him the big head.
    He's doing some fine work.

19. PSLMAN

PSLMAN G&G Evangelist

Nice pics Paul but the pistol looks even better in person.

20. Those look real good, I purchased one but coudn't go that route for budget reasons due to moving...but I got a real good deal I should say the good Lord took care of me..I ended up with an Argentine that was reworked by cylinder and slide,four extra mags,a speed holster and a combat survival book about the Argentine Hi Power all for around 350 delivered...it shoots fast and smooth the fella I got it from competed in IDPA..."I think" not sure of the acronym,...great guns though!