Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i order a low end Fal from ds arms agian so my high dollar fal wont be lonely, and so the 20 fal mags i have will have atlest have 2 uses. I know what your thinking my other fal hasent even been deliverd yet after 14 weeks but their the best of the best when it comes to fals . This fal diffiers from the tactical version i am still waiting on by being the strait up militry version metal hand guards bipod built in 18 in barrell with flash hider and carry handle so its kinda like the oppisite of the tactical 16 in barrell i should have any day. so now i will be waiting 15 weeks agian . WISH ME LUCK!

STG58 Austrian FAL Carbine Rifle, .308 Cal. New U.S. produced 16.25", 18" Barrel with Steyr Short Flashider, STG58 Steel Handguard with Bipod Cut, Metric Synthetic FAL Buttstock & Pistol Grip, FAL Lite Bipod, Type I or Type II Receiver with Carry Handle

Attachments

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
god i spelled so much wrong but im at work and in a hurry so if i look like an idiot oh well , you guys already know that !!!!

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Man i got this bad A$$ rifle and it is sooooo sweet the pics do it no justice i shall soon post pics and a full range report. I am going shooting in the morning before church !!!!!\
bam
KR

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Heres the range report in one word .

FAN-FAL-TASTIC!!

i shot it first free handed no shooting rest and it felt heavier then im used to with my ars and aks but the extra pounds helps so much with the recoil.
my best grouping with 5 rounds was 1 or 2 inches. But mostly it was a 3 inch pattern.

i shot about 100 rounds of argintinea 308 and about 20 rounds of lake city tracer and this gun is spot on !

recoils not bad either for a 308 rifle .

God i love DS arms FALs .

This isnt even the more exspensive version of DSA's fals !
i have had a para tactical orderd from dsA for 16 weeks .
if this is the case with a middle pimped out 21 inch version of the fal, i cant wait for my top of the line every upgrade they can do para tactical fal !!!!!
I spent my butt off on the super upgraded one im still waiting for and this one i won off gunbroker suprised the heck out of me its great i mean i buy lots of rifles , i trade alot of rifles and everyone knows when a gun comes along and its just feels perfect you know it and this guns a keeper a shooter , a SHTF grab and go-er lol.

I have rambled enough.

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Those are very nice... I think I may go back to an FAL again someday...
I 'd make it sooner then latet with the dems going to ban ALL these EVIL looking guns.

btw i think FALS are the best assult gun i mean in my book ds arms FALS ar number 1

dsa fal -1
arsenal Ak 47 -2
colt m-16 - 3
HK mp5 - 4
m1 carbine - 5

these are my stupid opinion

1 - 9 of 9 Posts