Govmint Plot!!

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Big Dog, Sep 12, 2002.

1. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

It just dawned on me, why the Govmint is letting us buy all these Mosins so cheap. When TSHTF, we'll be carrying on the new revolution with old obsolete Soviet rifles. After about two days of intense fighting, we're forced to surrender because we've all blown out our shoulders! :eek:

2. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

dang it!!!!

now you done gone and broke the code!!! guess we'll havta killya!!!:eek: :rolleyes: ;)

3. toolman

toolman Resident Sasquatch Forum Contributor

well,the way i see it,only real men can shoot'em so we'll be there 'til the end.meanwhile the bad guys'll be shooting at us with their little poodle shooters and wondering why we can shoot farther than them.good plan,huh?

4. Rock

Rock Guest

Even if all you have is a old single shot rifle, after the smoke clears you can always upgrade to a new assault weapon...There not called moble re-supply pods for nothing...

5. Doglips

Doglips Guest

I always thought the USSR was just shiping them over a few at a time so that when they invade..or come with the UN that they can pick them up and use them....make the Capilist pigs buy the rifle and ammo for Stalins troops :)

6. Dennis

Dennis G&G Evangelist

Texas
    I still think it is a international communist conspiricy to sap and impurify our precious bodily .......fluids..............