close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Grand Jury Petition For 9/11 Inquiry

Discussion in 'Political/Religious Topics' started by Ten Man, Apr 16, 2018 at 1:43 PM.

1. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Evangelist

2. gsbuickman

gsbuickman G&G Evangelist

Wow , there's no way in hades hat the government can afford for the truth that the 9/11 attacks were a deliberately staged false flag attack that was used to push an agenda on several fronts and invade a Sovereign Nation on false pretenses to come out. Can you imagine the repercussions ??, the Cesspool that is Washington DC would burn to the ground overnight. Oh , wait, that would be a good thing. Let the truth come out I want to watch it burn so I can roast some marshmallows over the **** thing .

EtherialOne likes this.

3. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

At the bottom of the page the layers committee wants donations, its all about the money!
    So the Twin towers were bombed also, how could that happen and no one seen any one placing bombs?
    Since the flames were not hot enough to create molten metal, how was that done?
    Close to 15 years after the attack and they dig it out again. :rolleyes:
    [​IMG]

EtherialOne likes this.
  4. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Curious, did the 1993 bombing of the WTC, raise the same amount allegations against the US Government too?

ncnascarlady and Rambo like this.
  5. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

Took four tries to get the article to load. Big red flag: the connection to "Change_dot_org".
    So, this group is still trying to prove the canard of a government conspiricy behind the 9/11 attack?

PAPA G and Rambo like this.
  6. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Evangelist

It instantly loads for me, each time I click on it.

PAPA G likes this.
  7. Rambo

Rambo G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

America
    You have to want to believe for it to load.

shop tom, jwrauch and PaleHawkDown like this.
  8. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

I am currently limited to my smartphone. Some sites do get quirky on cellphones.

PAPA G likes this.
  9. gandog56

gandog56 G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

I hate stupid conspiracy theories. The simplest answer is STILL the danged Towelheads did it.

ncnascarlady, jwrauch, Rave and 2 others like this.
  10. gsbuickman

Sorry Ganny but you are mistaken and you obviously haven't been paying attention. That is not the simplest answer and the BBC has already proved that the Arabs that the FBI named as being responsible for the 9/11 attacks are still alive and well today in the different countries that they live and work in. That fact by itself shoots the official fake narrative all to hell

11. gsbuickman

It's ok PG, we know that you've been willfully blind to the facts because you just can't comprehend the fact that they're true but the answer is very simple. Two weeks before 9/11 the bomb-sniffing dogs were removed from the World Trade Center complex as soon as the bomb-sniffing dogs were off the premises a work crew went to work working round-the-clock up until the day before the staged 9/11 attacks. The Workman on the crew weren't wearing company patches of any sort and the work Vehicles they were driving didn't have any company markings whatsoever so no one knew who they were working for let alone what they were doing . This is the crew that placed all the thermite explosives which cut through the steel girders like a hot knife through butter and created the molten metal . The crew placed the thermite explosives evenly throughout the steel girders so that they would be neatly cut up into nice even lengths that were the perfect length for shipping which is why none of the steel girders even needed cut up before they quickly loaded them onto barges and shipped them off to Hong Kong where they could be melted down to destroy all the evidence. Luckily a handful of scientists got to enough of the steel girders before they were hauled off that they were able to test them and found the residue from thermite explosives on them, but these are all facts that were conveniently ignored during the bogus 9/11 Commission which did nothing but cover everything up for the Deep state

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018 at 4:27 AM
    EtherialOne likes this.
  12. Rambo

Rambo G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

America
    What a crock! Thermite or Thermate is incendiary and not an explosive. It burns downward and not sideways to cut steel beams. We, in the ASA used it to burn down through racks of cryptological electronic gear to keep it from getting in to enemy hands due to evacuations. It is placed on top of the racks and is set off with a detonator. If that failed to ignite it, we used a .45 fired point blank into the detonator opening. The Thermate would burn down through the equipment. It does not burn sideways. This story is a crock.
    If the WTC towers were demolished using explosives, the normal technique is to break open the walls surrounding the structural support beams, cut the beams to weaken them using a hot enough torch and then place explosives at the spot. Everyone would know what is going on since not only would the walls be destroyed, they would see the workers cutting the beams, placing the explosives but would certainly see the thousands of feet of detonation wires running across the floors, down the stairways and out the door to a distance considered safe, then attached to the control panel where the demolition expert would blow each charge in the proper sequence in order for the towers to fall in the direction preplanned.
    I have a friend that owns DeCarlo Demolition company. They blow down bridges and buildings all the time. There is so much preparation to drop a building in to its own footprint that everyone would see what’s going on.

jwrauch, PaleHawkDown, PAPA G and 2 others like this.
  13. gandog56

Thee BBC also says they don't have any Muslim problems. They are just as left leaning biased as the LSM over here.

PAPA G likes this.
  14. savage12755a

savage12755a G&G Evangelist

Here's a thought. Take four or five pieces of rebar and weld two plates on them. Set the construction on the deck and place several hundred pound on the top plate. Now takes a cutting torch and start heating the pieces of rebar. Don't cut them. In a few minutes the rebar will start glowing from the heat. At that point it will either start bending or collapsing in on itself depending on the weight distribution. The fires started by the jet fuel would have been more than hot enough to weaken the inner iron structures. Remember, the towers were built around a central support structure versus an exterior or perimeter structure.

15. gandog56

It's hard to prove a negative. Somehow I just cannot see George Bush ordering the deaths of about 3000 Americans so he could start a war his daddy never finished.

Nope, nope, just can't see it.

16. PaleHawkDown

PaleHawkDown G&G Evangelist

I started clapping when I read this, and now my office is full of resurrected faeries.

jwrauch and Rambo like this.
  17. Bestiverhad

Bestiverhad G&G Evangelist

There we NO planes and there were NO pilots controlling those planes.
    There were bombs planted on every support beam. There were pools of molten steel. There was NO plane wreckage. It goes on and on, but where's the proof?

To this day, there is not one piece of 'truther evidence' supporting a 9/11 inside job, that would stand up in a court of law.

18. PaleHawkDown

PaleHawkDown G&G Evangelist

Update:
    The U.S. Government has been secretly stealing one of each pair of our socks from the drier for years. This is a false flag operation to keep us looking for them and buying new socks rather than noticing that the lizard people have found a way to bypass our tinfoil hats by systematically replacing all tin foil with aluminum foil.

They're reading our minds people.

jwrauch, Rambo and PAPA G like this.
  19. Bestiverhad

Bestiverhad G&G Evangelist

There are a lot of videos of the towers before and during the collapse, so if the towers were brought down by explosives, please show the world the explosion that initiated the collapse of any of the 3 buildings.

jwrauch, Rambo and PAPA G like this.