Great explaination of Arizona (US) vs. Federal Government

Discussion in 'Political/Religious Topics' started by chesterwin, Aug 31, 2010.

1. chesterwin

chesterwin G&G Evangelist

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsH8xvjTAlo]YouTube - Obama and Holder taking on Arizona's SB1070[/ame]

This Professor is all over what is actually happening...

2. 99dragon99

99dragon99 G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Other than the .0001% exaggeration (It's not just the drug cartels)

He says everything that I want do. Enforce FEDERAL LAW!!!!!!! AZ has every right to do it! As a matter of fact every other border state should be piping up here too!

Enforce the laws! For everyone!

Keep 'em coming Chesterwin.

3. DWFan

DWFan Handgunner Forum Contributor

Only one country on the entire planet has had its national government publicly announce that illegal residents do not face prosecution and deportation if caught unless they have committed additional crimes....the United States of America.
    The citizens of this country do not have the right to disobey the laws of the nation. If the citizens feel a law is wrong or unjust, they do have the right to petition to change the law or repeal it.
    That same parameter applies to the federal government.
    Obama, the DOJ and Homeland Security do not have the right to simply not enforce immigration law. Just like any other citizen, if they feel that law is wrong, they have the right to ask Congress to change it or repeal it, but until it is changed, they are obligated to enforce it as it is written.

4. Huey Rider

Huey Rider G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

That is dead on. I'm forwarding it to everyone I know.