Green Beret electrocuted in shower on Iraq base

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Marine1, May 28, 2008.

  1. Marine1

    Marine1 G&G Newbie

  2. My teacher from Electrical school was talking about this back in like March how another soldier got shocked in the shower over in Iraq.

    He is heading over to Iraq with some big contractor to do electrical work for a year over there to fix electrical problems such as these.

    On call 24hours a day 7 days a week but is getting paid A HUGE HUGE HUGE amount of money to be there.
     

  3. There have been many things uncovered. Couldn't even begin to say whether or not they have been addressed. But even the water that they shower in that was suppose to be treated wasn't and isn't clean. The cost of food and drink is outrageous and they even rip them off to get laundry done. That news story, either 20/20 or 48 hours or some other show like that had ran it.