Greensboro Gun show

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Chris, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Chris

Chris G&G Evangelist Staff Member Forum Contributor

Anyone going?

I'm here buying 380 ammo and a few shot guns.

2. Chris it would be interesting to know what kind of shotguns you are buying. We rarely get to read what the owner of Gun and Game likes to do, such as hunting, shooting ect.
    Knowing some of the things you've seen at your gunshow would be nice to hear about to.
    Are the price's fair, is there a good turn out and of course are you seeing some nice Mosin Nagants LOL

Thanks A.H

3. Chris

Well there are ruger lcp's around. This is the first show I've been to in a long time.

I'm looking a home defense shot gun.

We are going to be doing a detailed report on a lcp.

I've never gone dove shooting and its something I plan to go with my dad later this year.

4. I wish I had thought of the new Ruger SR-9 Compac. I'm leaning towards buying one of those.
    I wish I had of ask you to look at them if it would'nt had been a problem, there selling off the wall as quick as they can make and ship them.
    I've only seen pictures of them on the net. The reviews have been excellent for those fortunit to locate and buy one.

LCP's are beginning to show up here now, a review here at G&G would be terrific !!!

Last edited: Aug 28, 2010
  5. ChaZam

ChaZam G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

For a while that 380 ammo was really scarce and really expensive in Tx. Hopefully it has moderated a little Chris.

6. Chris

I was able to score 380 ammo 100 rounds for 32.00 dollars.

It was my first gun show in a while....

7. ChaZam

^^^^

That is lots better than it was for a while. I actually know of a dude who paid $99.00 for 100 rds. about 3 months ago. Tell us about the shotgun. As you know, on G&G it isn't real till you show the pictures.

8. Chris

Here is the picture we took yesterday at the show.

Mossberg 500 with a bullpup stock. brand new!

Attached Files:

9. ChaZam

Nice Chris. I made the misstake of showing the picture to my youngest son and now he isn't as happy with his tricked out Mossberg as he was just a few minutes ago. LOL

10. I'm impressed! Very good looking shotty.