Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Randie Coulter, I am 68 years old, married, 3 adult children, 4 grandchildren. I started reloading the year I got married, 1974. At one point, i was set up to reload 57 different calibers.
My other hobbies are playing guitar (58 years) and singing in church and build static scale model aircraft (about as long as I have been playing guitar).
Currently, I reload for 5.56, 7mm Mauser, 7.62x51, 350 Legend, 9mm and 45 ACP.
Looking forward to conversing on the forums.

Registered
Welcome from just west a few hours. Have multiple relatives around the big city of Alma. Fell off of a few horses over there in my youth. Cousin ran a music/dance hall out in the boonies there also, decades ago, forgot the name of it. If you played music 20-30 years you might recall, they had live music every weekend.

Registered
Welcome from Ohio

God, Guns, Glory
Another welcome from Alaska.
Many years ago, there was a excellent steak house in Fort Smith.
I think it was called Rib Eyes?

Premium Member
What a coincidence, Hi @Randie and Welcome from Central Okiehoma, formerly from Arkoma, Ok. Formerly employed at TSL ( Trans States Lines), friends with you on Facebook. You figured it out yet? Glad to have you as a member.

My G&G family, I know this guy, he is a good guy!馃憤

Registered
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

Reactions: RCoulter52

Registered
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
What a coincidence, Hi @Randie and Welcome from Central Okiehoma, formerly from Arkoma, Ok. Formerly employed at TSL ( Trans States Lines), friends with you on Facebook. You figured it out yet? Glad to have you as a member.

My G&G family, I know this guy, he is a good guy!馃憤
Hmmmm, this wouldn't be Steve White, would it?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts