Greetings from Vermont

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by BruceBruce1959, Sep 5, 2010.

1. Greetings G&G Owner, Staff & Members.
    I want to Thank Jason1965 for inviting me to come join you folks here at G&G.

My name is Bruce, I'm located in williston Vermont. I've been hunting for 36 years now, I no longer consider myself a seasonal hunter I stay actively involved in hunting all year long, I've always said the more time a person spends afield, learning the craft of hunting and gathering as much knowledge and experience as they can consume paves the way to more successful hunts.
    I look forward to chatting with everyone here at G&G.

One last note, as Hunters we're all owners of weapons, Lets not forget how extremely important it is we do our best to help porotect our 2nd Amendment Right to keep and bear arms. Please join the NRA and/or Safari Clubs International.

Best Wishes & Happy, Safe Hunting to All...

Last edited: Sep 5, 2010
  2. Sav .250

Sav .250 G&G Evangelist

Welcome aboard.............

Is it snowing yet?

3. Not yet but the winter season is drawing closer, I always look forward to a little snow covering the ground for my Rifle hunting season that always makes for some really good tracking! :)

Hurricane Earl is delivering us some good winds currently nothing dangerous though...

4. SwedeSteve

SwedeSteve Freedom Zealot Forum Contributor

Welcome to G&G !!

5. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

Welcome from Alaska!

6. BigCaneSwift

BigCaneSwift G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Welcome from Louisiana

7. .22guy

.22guy G&G Enthusiast

Welcome to gunandgame! :)

8. jason1965

jason1965 mil-surp collector Forum Contributor

Hi Bruce,
    Glad you made it.Good to have you aboard.there are a lot of great people here,and a wealth of knowledge as well.
    This is a great site,and I really enjoy being a member here.
    There is a great section on old military rifles,and I have posted quite a few pictures of my rifles there.
    Once again,glad to have you aboard,and it was really nice meeting you and your wife over the weekend.I hope to get up that way again real soon and do some Coyote hunting.
    Talk to you soon,
    Jason M

9. mike63

mike63 G&G Addict

Hello BruceBruce1959, Welcome to G&G.

10. Earl Easter

Earl Easter Pheasant Hunter Forum Contributor

Glad ta see ya found a bunch of good guys...Enjoy yourself...

11. chesterwin

chesterwin G&G Evangelist

Welcome to Gun and Game! We look forward to your input and questions. Lot's of good folks here!