Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17,218 Posts
Thanks Joe for posting this information. I've never had a gun manual for my Browning Sweet Sixteen. It's great to find out what I've been doing right...or wrong all these years. :right:

·
YOU TALKIN' TO ME!?
21,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not a problem...thank Shaun for reminding me of this site....

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
ok shaun and joe, thanks for the link. needed a manual for my newly aquired CZ75 and there it was, free to download. toooooo sweeeeeet.

·
YOU TALKIN' TO ME!?
21,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:right:

·
Registered
191 Posts
you just saved me a couple hours worth of diging! thanks alot!

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Most excellent website and a great source of information. I'm sure that the armorers at work will be pleased to get this information...

·
Registered
16,485 Posts
Hey, what happened, Ahshucks is right, the site linked above is no more... BUMMER!

I'm sure glad I saved the ones I needed to my documents back when I was first turned onto the site. lol

·
Registered
552 Posts
NOT HERE ANYMORE!

The page you are looking for has been taken off-line.

The reason being that some of the greedy, miserable, selfish, unthinking, and useless bastards in the world decided it would be okay to download EVERYTHING available on this page.

Therefore; I have decided that I will take the appropriate action ...

IT HAS BEEN REMOVED!

This the message I got when I went to look...

·
Registered
16,485 Posts
Well I didn't download everything. Just the ones I needed. And I thought that was why they were offered.

If the person didn't want people to be able to download them, he should have made it so they couldn't do it or at least so they had to pay for what they wanted.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts