close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Gun nut arrested

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by SPOCAHP ANAR, Jul 19, 2002.

1. SPOCAHP ANAR

SPOCAHP ANAR G&G Enthusiast

We had a guy arrested in the next county over for planning to blow up some county buildings and the sherrifs office. can you take a guess as to his profile?

White male 40 - 50's about 250lbs and he is the leader of the KKK of the county he resides in. They pulled out many items ak's with drums, shotguns bolt guns etc... they had a box full of them. Its a good thing this happened here and not in a liberal state.

2. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

Sounds like a racist nut to me.

3. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

He sounds like a worthless piece of sewage to me...but maybe that's what THEY want me to think...

4. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

Sounds like a nut case too me

5. Eric

Eric G&G Newbie

USA
    Yeah, my vote is for 'nut case'. I really haven't figured out the draw for these skin-head, neo-nazi groups. Don't they remember their grandpaws talking about kicking the fuhrer's butt in the 'big one'?

6. Stopper

Stopper G&G Newbie

They have "member" envy. Thats why they hate everyone - everyone's is bigger!!!

I haven't had much exsposure to many skin heads, but the ones I have run across have usually been dumber than stumps, gotta tooth or two missing, stinck and have bad grammer!

This nut case is a waste of oxygen.

7. BenP

BenP G&G Newbie

How'd the law find out about this dufus and his plans? He musta blabbed it to someone who told the cops. Getting so you can't trust no one anymore.

Figures it'd be the clan. Those boys'll never learn how to run an organization proper. Ya gotta be discrete with these sorta things.

8. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

don't these types usually brag if you think about it thats how they promote themselves