Gun Owners For Hillary?

Discussion in 'Firearm Related News' started by GGReporter, May 10, 2008.

1. GGReporter

GGReporter Moderator

If you doubt the transformational power of Barack Obama, consider the change that heâ??s affected on Hillary Clinton. The New York Senator came into the 2008 race with a nearly perfect anti-gun rights voting record, following her White House tenure on behalf of the most aggressively anti-Second Amendment administration in American history.

More...

2. The legend of the lying liberal elitist . . .

. . . . finds personification in the desperation of Hillary Clinton.

3. Windwalker

Windwalker G&G Newbie

Slick Willy keeps telling her that the people will believe anything they say and might be right. after all, they bought his "I did not have sex with that woman" speech.

4. TXplt

TXplt Gun Toting Boeing Driver Forum Contributor

They're BOTH gun banners. I believe o just speaks prettier, and h just lies a little better.

A klinton supporting gun owner rights -- 1 word -- YGTBSM !!!

5. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

Gun owners supporting Hillery - that's like the chickens handing the key to the coop to the fox. Very bad idea in the long run.

A lot of KFC for Ms. Fox. :eek:wned2:

6. And his "I didn't inhale" crap also. lmao

Oh and gun owners supporting Hillary. What are they friggin' NUTS???

7. DKA1

DKA1 G&G Newbie

Not sure what is going on here in the US. Think that these people been smokin something very strong. Better not trust either O or H, both are the 2 most liberal in Senate?

8. Aarant

Aarant Guest

why isn't either of them saying " stiffer penalties of criminials who use guns? Maybe we're looking in the wrong places for the criminals? Instead of looking in the streets for the crooks, we should be looking towards our elected ( and candidates) officials?

9. Gun owners for Hillary? Then again, I am not exactly a fan of McCain, considering he butchered the 1st Amendment. What will he do to the second?

10. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

I rather consider the Capitol area of DC to be a penal colony - they have more criminals than any big city 'hood! :scool: