close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Gun show in Tulsa

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Hud, Mar 22, 2002.

1. While I was down in Tulsa last week I spied a "gunshow" sign.

The gravitational pull drew me right in. There was nothing I could do but pay the 8 bucks and go in. Only was able to spend about 30 minutes in there.

It was not as large as the ones up home here in Minnesota but they had a MUCH larger assortment of stuff.

I walked away with a 30rd clip for my Ruger auto, some 480R casingings and loaded cartridges. Some 30-06 tracers, and some CDs with gun info on them.

I shot one of the tracers into a dirt bank field last night. It hit about 100 yds out in to the bank then went verticle about 20 ft and arched over about 30 ft then bounced one more time about 6ft then laid there and burned for another half second.

Makes me wonder how many other bullets bounce off a dirt bank.

It is good to see a lot of familer names on the new site here.

2. Jesse

Jesse G&G Newbie Forum Contributor

Hud,

Welcome! My brother unloaded a CETME rifle last year across a field at night w/tracers. Boy, talk about an eye opening experience on the life of a fired round... WOW!

Jesse

3. Rooster

Rooster G&G Newbie

The BIG gun show is in Tulsa next month, April 6-7. You should see that one. Its billed as the world's largest.

4. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

I went to a big Tulsa show,it took thirty minutes to walk down one side not looking!
    There is one advertised coming up,3,800 REAL tables,ever been to one like that?
    Man it is awsome!
    Now,at a show like that there is real compitition,and you can probably find what ever you want,unfortunitly for me I am a Florida resident,but there were lots of accessories available!
    Here in Fl. if you have 600 tables it is considered a giant show,but I still like shows!