Gun Show with G&G guys

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by jerry, Oct 10, 2010.

1. jerry

jerry Since 03-15- 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    Got to go to the gun show yesterday with Crosshair, Cynikal, & a couple of thier buddies. We had a killer breakfast then headed to the show. I ran into a couple of possibilities but managed not to spend any cash. Best price on primers was $29.00 per 1000. Powder was all over the place on cost. They had some nice guns to look at, but didn't bring that kind of money. All in all, was a great day. Thanks guys!

2. Mooseman684

Mooseman684 G&G Newbie

Thats funny...Myself, SwedeSteve and his friend Bill, Mudlake, And AAAlaskan all met up right before the Gunshow in Palmer , Alaska Yesterday too...
    Fun Saturday !
    Rich

3. jerry

USA
    Good deal Moose, must be the bizzaro world, eh?

4. CopperniX

CopperniX G&G Hall Monitor Staff Member

sounds like a fun time was had by all.. Im still trying to get around to meeting a few MN members as well as possible steve when he comes to Watertown Sd but driving long haul will be easier to meet more members.

5. FN FAL

FN FAL NOT a new member Forum Contributor

If that was the springfield show I was there in the afternoon. Prices in general are still well into the wacko zone especially some of the dealers on their ammo prices. Either some of them don't get out much to see alot of store shelves are fairly full of just about all the common stuff right now or they just persist in being crooks. One fellow had plain jane Federal 9mm with 28.00 a box on it, that is 2x what even some of the overpriced box stores have it for. As for the prices on new guns there are 2 or 3 brick and mortar stores I can go to and get far better deals on just about anything especially long guns.

I did buy acouple lots of once fired brass. If I get time this week I might work on sorting thru some of it, most I hope to use but I have already found a few oddballs in the mix.

tim

6. jerry

USA
    Dang, wish we know you were there. Yes the prices were a bit diriculous.

7. Hey, I was there too :p It was cool getting to meet some of the members in here I havnt met before :D