guns in the homes of americans

Discussion in 'General Handgun' started by stonegraham, Oct 31, 2020.

1. rando

rando G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Maryland
    I would be in Heaven there if they let me loose.

Junction15, BigEd63 and animalspooker like this.
  2. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Evangelist

No ammo there. LOL!!!!

neophyte and Junction15 like this.

3. blaster

blaster G&G Evangelist

those rabidly anti gun cities are actually full of guns. its just that most of the guns are in the hands of criminals who don't tell the pollsters they have them.:rolleyes:

Huey Rider, Ten Man, neophyte and 3 others like this.
  4. Dragunov

Dragunov G&G Evangelist

Not buying any of it. These "studies" are dubious, at the very best. I'm in Texas. I know nearly EVERYONE around here. I know only ONE household WITHOUT a gun. That is all.

80%+ households in Texas, is probably closer to the truth. I did a live survey five years ago. 70+% of every car you see in Texas (at least in my area), have a locked and loaded weapon in the car. When is the last time I heard of a "drive by" in Texas? Probably eight years ago. Maybe some go unreported, but in any case, VERY uncommon, as are home invasions. Last HI I heard about in my area, Perps were shot/killed by the homeowners.

Ten Man, neophyte, Stickman and 2 others like this.
  5. TXplt

TXplt Gun Toting Boeing Driver Forum Contributor

I'd wager that a growing amount of ordinary citizens in those rabid cities are also waking up and figuring out a way to procure them for their own defense (legal or otherwise); waking up to the bed o' lies they've been fed. Obviously they wouldn't be revealing this to a pollster or anyone else.

'course most of the adults in the room woke up to those lies 40 or 50 years ago. So they don't get alot of my sympathy.

Ten Man, neophyte, Junction15 and 2 others like this.
  6. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

There's also a big difference between gunowners with only one or two guns, and us with many guns. Some collectors have a large roomful of guns.

Dragunov, Ten Man, blaster and 2 others like this.
  7. cjleete

cjleete G&G Evangelist

Heard it through the grapevine that Mass and Jersey have abysmal boating safety records...

8. Junction15

Junction15 G&G Evangelist

The water is deep a few miles off the coast.
    'Course, that doesn't explain why so many folks bring their entire gun collection with them when they go boating. But "different strokes for different folks". Things happen.

9. Stickman

Stickman Less well known member Forum Contributor

I dare say the same is true for Alaska. Anchorage doesn't count cuz everyone knows that Alaska starts 35 miles from Anchorage!

10. blue fox

blue fox G&G Evangelist

OK, how in the heck did you get a picture of my gun room?:mad:

11. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Evangelist

Vee haff vays!! Bwaaahahahahahahaha

Junction15, Huey Rider and blue fox like this.